A collectors corner Inc painting..needs info?

I have a painting that I think is a painting.. not a copy because it has raised paint on it. Its on a canvas and then framed. The signature appears to be Bruin but its hard to tell. It has the round sticker of authenticity it says for insurance company to contact for value. On the sticker it says A 08468.

Interesting, your question posed, when googled, finds the question, and an answer posted on a page used for spamming on an arts and crafts website, with a link included in the answer that redirects to a second spam page on that website (I have removed) :

A collectors corner Inc painting..needs info?

I have a painting that I think is a painting.. not a copy because it has raised paint on it. Its on a canvas and then framed. The signature appears to be Bruin but its hard to tell. It has the round sticker of authenticity it says for insurance company to contact for value. On the sticker it says A 08468.
You have a piece of "production" art. The surface may appear as if what you have is an original oil painting, but you either have a mass-produced "hand-painted" (in a sort of assembly line type of production) piece, or you have a copy done on textured canvas. I have seen this where the texture of paint is first applied with plastics, and then the printing of the colors is done over the top. They can look like an artist applied the paint, but I once scratched through the surface of one and found white under the color!
The number and the fact the complany has "Inc." in its name is a good indication that is what this is. The sticker is to make you believe it is valuable. Not very valuable, I am afraid.

Back