Dreamsmasher

Attachments

• 10kGOTW13entry.png
    10kGOTW13entry.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 137
  • reddeadentry.png
    reddeadentry.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 136
Well, only real gamers use the PS3.... So, it fits us well. Also, you'd never have a God of War cover... heh.

Only real gamers use the PS3? LOL, yeah that or anyone who is too cheap to pay for real quality gaming. My cousin has a PS3 and I played online with it a few times and all I got was a lot of ghetto gangster people so I am not convinced lol. Plus the online was pretty crappy, plus there are plenty of other games the 360 gets so I can live without God of War. XD

Nice work on these. I personally think the PS3 have lower end gamers as well (at least that is what I saw from playing Black Ops 2 on the PS3 compared to the Xbox).

Only real gamers use the PS3? LOL, yeah that or anyone who is too cheap to pay for real quality gaming. My cousin has a PS3 and I played online with it a few times and all I got was a lot of ghetto gangster people so I am not convinced lol. Plus the online was pretty crappy, plus there are plenty of other games the 360 gets so I can live without God of War. XD

Live without God of War? Then you will never be a gamer... :P

You talk about "ghetto ganster people" online, I am sure that happens on all systems, everything online that is open to the public. I have never had an issue with online for the Playstation, none. Plus, a Blu-Ray player that is already INSTALLED on the system, online is FREE... etc. You could debate this for days, but you will never win the argument that the XBox is better than the Playstation. Before, after, or future.

Nice work on these. I personally think the PS3 have lower end gamers as well (at least that is what I saw from playing Black Ops 2 on the PS3 compared to the Xbox).

God of War isn't online. Uncharted isn't online. The best games are single player as it is. Anyone can find a handful of idiots to ruin an online game. I just never use a headset, mute everyone, and enjoy chatting with friends on our own server.

God of War isn't online. Uncharted isn't online. The best games are single player as it is. Anyone can find a handful of idiots to ruin an online game. I just never use a headset, mute everyone, and enjoy chatting with friends on our own server.
Fair enough. I was more so talking in general about mutiplayer from what I have seen on PS3 however nonetheless I am not one to judge a console over another.

Fair enough. I was more so talking in general about mutiplayer from what I have seen on PS3 however nonetheless I am not one to judge a console over another.

I admit, I am a PS fanboy. But, I feel as though I can make the choice. I have played xbox, xbox 360 a great bit, owned the wii, snes, nes, n64, gamecube, ps1, ps2, ps3, sega, sega cd, sega saturn, psp, ps vita...

It's always a good debate. Fun to see why others side with one over the other. Just in all of my gaming experience, 27+ years, Playstation is still the champ.

I admit, I am a PS fanboy. But, I feel as though I can make the choice. I have played xbox, xbox 360 a great bit, owned the wii, snes, nes, n64, gamecube, ps1, ps2, ps3, sega, sega cd, sega saturn, psp, ps vita...

It's always a good debate. Fun to see why others side with one over the other. Just in all of my gaming experience, 27+ years, Playstation is still the champ.
I have tried a lot of consoles also, in fact I was a PS 'fanboy' until I found the Xbox 360 after my PS2. Nintendo does not cut it at all for me, too casual for my type of gaming. PS is a close second but I choose Xbox as the top for my personal reasoning of party chat and the fact that it is the one that my friends own.

I have tried a lot of consoles also, in fact I was a PS 'fanboy' until I found the Xbox 360 after my PS2. Nintendo does not cut it at all for me, too casual for my type of gaming. PS is a close second but I choose Xbox as the top for my personal reasoning of party chat and the fact that it is the one that my friends own.

Yeah, usually people enjoy gaming with friends and whatever they have, the others follow suit. Just easier that way.

My son plays the Nintendo Wii now, only reason I have it. Although here lately, he has pretty much taken over my PS3 and Vita... his games, his choices, etc... I usually just watch. Too old for it... hahahaha.

Live without God of War? Then you will never be a gamer... :P

You talk about "ghetto ganster people" online, I am sure that happens on all systems, everything online that is open to the public. I have never had an issue with online for the Playstation, none. Plus, a Blu-Ray player that is already INSTALLED on the system, online is FREE... etc. You could debate this for days, but you will never win the argument that the XBox is better than the Playstation. Before, after, or future.

True, that happens with anything public, but that also means "true" gamers as you call it are also on the 360 as well AND I can be a true gamer without God of War as well, not like it's that great of game above all the other games out there so :P Plus yes we could debate this and you'll never win the debate that PS3 is better than 360 either since it really comes down to opinions and preferences. :poop:

Being that I am an employee at a gaming retail chain, I see all walks of people play on different consoles as well as own a single platform or all platforms, myself being the latter. From owning all consoles and having played most triple A titles on each, if you are looking for exceptional multi-player games, you wanna buy games for the X-Box 360 since that is their niche, whereas PlayStation delves more into the single player experience. However, I feel that if you limit yourself to one single platform of gaming, you are missing out on what the other has to offer and I think that is where you get the fandoms for each console whether it be Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft. But no matter what platform you choose, you WILL have those annoying fanboys/fangirls or "12-year-olds" that ruin the experience of owning that particular platform. Dunno, just figured I would toss in my two cents.

Great work, been meaning to finally play RDR.

Also, PS3 is the best :cool: (although I admit I'm not a huge gamer, I usually only play games I know I'll like really - series I've played before, etc.)

I remember seeing these back on PG and loving them. You always have been a master at photoshop xD. I do believe the text could be a little smoother though.

Back