A Cypress Scandal

Title: A Cypress Scandal
Started: May of 2006

Inspired by: Real events that happened to me & my friends as well as the popular best selling series "Gossip Girl".

istockphoto_913646_lipstick_print.jpg
GossipGirl.net

Topics <-- Previous Next --> Post a Question Reply

Disclaimer: All real names of places, people, and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the privacy of those involved.

hey everyone!

Have you ever wondered what it was like to live the lives of some of Cypress’ most fabulous socialites? No, we’re not talking about the family that owns the biggest farm in town. No, the most fabulous socialites in Cypress are born into this luxurious life.

So, for those of you knew to the fun and games, let me give you the 4-1-1 on this small southern town. Cypress started out as a small town that quickly boomed after oil was discovered. Zoom ahead 100 plus years, and you’ll find that the town’s grown even more, but the people haven’t changed. Even the most informal backyard barbeques can turn into full blown drama fests.

It may be a small town but everybody knows everyone else’s business. And now that summer is here and everyone’s out of school, things are bound to heat up. You can bet that I’ll keep you up to date on all of the odds and ends of this town.

So while some less fortunate residents of this ridiculously small town are slaving over their farms – making sure their cattle get “kicked out” every night and stacking hay – us Cypressians that reside in the opposite end of the town are laying by the pools and shopping by the day and partying when the sun goes down. After all, everything’s hotter when the sun goes down…

SIGHTINGS

G with her mother at Kohl’s after G’s 8th grade Award’s Ceremony trying on several pairs of Daisy Dukes (sizes 9 & 11) and leaving thirty minutes later, empty handed. M and D together after the Ceremony before they went their separate ways for the summer. (I wonder how G is dealing with their relationship!)

THE GUY WHO ALMOST RUINED A FRIENDSHIP

We all remember what happened earlier this year when a certain ex friend of G’s decided to steal G’s crush, D from her. The two had been friends since they ruled the playground in Kindergarten together, but after a massive argument (and drama fest), G dropped her friend like last year’s not-so-fabulous “It Bag” from Dooney & Burke.

So why hasn’t G ended the friendship with M yet when M obviously stole what wasn’t officially G’s yet? Rumor has it that D isn’t with G because he heard she wanted to be with a certain buff brunette from a different school, C. Let’s not forget about the speculation about just how close G and F have gotten this year.

Will the friendship between G and M last? And will D ever realize that G likes him? There was definitely some major tension between M and G this past week. Maybe the summer can melt the ice before it freezes the friendship over.

Love,

GossipGirl

hope yall liked the beginnng. itll get a lot more better & dramatic as the story goes on!

Comment & subscribe!

interesting. pm please. but could you please make up fake names or something to go with those letters cuz reading the letters drove me nuts. thank you!

Back