Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 A Dark Turn Caps!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by emetib, Mar 2, 2003.

Tags:
  1. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

Click here to go to AliasMedia for the video clips, and click here for the caps. The hockey is in this ep!!!

2. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

CANNOT WAIT!!!

3. aLiAsFaN_14

aLiAsFaN_14 Rocket Ranger

at the end it shows syd and vaughn talkin , i cant tell if they make up or not --- wat do u all think?

4. camilethehopelessromantic

camilethehopelessromantic Scout

this episode looks really, really good, and will clear up some of the questions we have about where the relationship of vaughn and syd are heading.

5. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

It looks like Irina and Jack get a little actions... ;)

6. ELVISfence

ELVISfence Captain

Yeah, with Irina and Jack, jeez!! I think Jack's lost his mind!! :rolleyes:

7. tek@Vartan

tek@Vartan Ensign

Wait: i have a question: on the clip " Playing hockey", after the hug, Syd says to vaughn that soer or later they'll have to talk about something and vaughn says that there's nothing to say. syd insist that they have to talk and vaughn says he don't wanna talk about. My question: they have to talk about WHAT? Since the transcript of firebomb is not yet available on the Secret agent fanguide, i'm completely lost. the answer is on firebomb, right? i would REALLY appreciate is someone answer my question!!!! :D ;)
    stepahanie :)

8. tek@Vartan

tek@Vartan Ensign

Wait: i have a question: on the clip " Playing hockey", after the hug, Syd says to vaughn that sooner or later they'll have to talk about something and vaughn says that there's nothing to say. syd insists that they have to talk and vaughn says he doesn't wanna talk about. My question: they have to talk about WHAT? Since the transcript of firebomb is not yet available on the Secret agent fanguide, i'm completely lost. the answer is on firebomb, right? i would REALLY appreciate is someone answer my question!!!!
    stephanie ;)

P.S.: sorry about my english, i know is not that good...

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I'm trying so hard not to go look...my finger hovers over the mouse button...This is so hard!! I thought I could stop reading spoilers and seeing screen caps but I can't!!!

10. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

They're addicting...

So like I said in a previous thread, if this one is about Sydney "welcoming Dixon back to the CIA," then where are the pics of Dixon?

~Me :angel2:

11. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

ok... I'm not going to look I'm not going to look I'm not going to look... hey this is my 4th episode without spoilers from Alias Media!!! Lets see how long I can keep it up ^_^

12. markey2

markey2 Cadet

Well I've seen the ep. and I have to say that I hate Irina so much and I can't believe Jack let her talk him over again. OH MY GODDDDDD

13. KewlGuy

KewlGuy Scout

The answer isn't on the previous ep.
    She simply wants them to talk about her mom, since she was the one that kill his father and Vaughn never really talked about it.
    All this because she said "I swear on my mother's grave" when she was referring that she hasn't played hockey since she was a kid and then he got all weird.
    Then she appologizes, for having even meantioning her (Irena), and the Vaughn says "Don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry for her".
    Thing is that he REALLY dispises Irena since she was the one that killed his, Vaughn's, father.
    That's why he'll be going under investigation in this episode. While the CIA thinks he isn't loyal to them, he's been getting information on her, trying to prove she is plotting against them. He's been meeting really hardcore people on his own time, spending money outta his own pocket trying to see if she's dirty and the Agency thinks that those meetings are for something else.
    I posted in the Spoilers section what will happened in tonight's episode if you're curious to know.

14. tek@Vartan

tek@Vartan Ensign

Thank you so much!! ;)
    Stephanie

15. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

This kinda is the spoiler section...

And what do you mean, you've seen the ep?

~Me :angel2: