• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I actually watched it yesterday, a day before it aired on tv. Really good episode and that finally we see that Irena has been playing along side by side with Sloane all along.
Kind of gets me wondering if that's how Sloane knew about Sydney and Jack in the first place. Remember when Sloane disappeared and then the guy replacing him went through his texts and found out that he wrote a text saying the Sydneys were double agents but then deleted the text, but it was captured in the system anyways?
Maybe all along Sloane's plane was the get into the Alliance to crush it, using the CIA to do it for him so that now he doesn't have any big competitors in the underground.
Who would've said that the fake Francie would be there to use Will. I seriously thought she was there only for Sydney. Guess she's spying on Sydney and just using Will by hypnotising him on his sleep to get Sattellite information.
And again, Jack was fooled by Irena. But, not all that surprising I guess.
And close the end we find out Vaughn is still loyal to the CIA after all. He was just trying to dig up dirty on Irena and the CIA thought he was a traitor. Faulty CIA intel, or just mad paranoid? Heck, Jack met with tons of shady individuals in the past and noone suspected of him.
Overall, really good episode! I can NOT wait to see the next ep.

Jack was fooled by Irina? Don't think so. I think they're in on it together. Jack is not an idiot. And I don't believe for a minute that Irina is evil. JJ is just trying to mess with our minds. And yeah.. it's working.

so is it confirmed that Irina IS and HAS BEEN BAD ALL ALONG!? :( :confused: i was kinda hoping her and jack would get back together....o well. also, i heard Irina is gone forever, because the actor playing her only signed on for X number of episodes, and this was her last. Is this correct?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant breathe that was one of the best episodes ever! honestly everything was great and i knew he was checking up on her and oooooooo that was soooo good and hohw she betrayed them again!! cant breathe!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
KewlGuy said:
I actually watched it yesterday, a day before it aired on tv.
how is that possible???? :smiley:
Yes, ABC airs it to its affilaites and some people can catch it, its called wildfeed.

Ah, I assumed at most points that Irina was evil, but I liked her a lot recently. Hopefully, she'll just really be good and digging into Sloane deeper. Or something.

teh best scene has to be the end when jack was just walking! omg this was just too good, im in shock and francie getting more creepier, adn vuahgn, i think there has to be more to this story sadly!

well, I said 4, but that only holds true if it turns out Irina isn't really being bad. It's was getting to be so awesome that she was good.

Charlie, I am praying thats whats going to happen, I really want her to be good, now how long will I be podering this episode? three weeks next week? It was amazing and Jack broke my heart

wow its all i can say! that was sooooooo good. and francie is soooo evil. this is a great episode. and big s/v moment when vaughn gives the key. also big i/j moment. no tracking device needed. wow! there was so much action and vaughn slept over nice move!!!!!! and i guess he does have a hous!

Back