• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
WOW- I did not expect that coming... I guess you guys are just to smart for me... Well, at least Vaughn isn't bad. That's all that matters. :smiley:

I wasn't expecting Irina to be evil...I've always liked her character (because she's so interesting and mysterious) especially when she would be really nice to Sydney. This episode was GREAT. Undoubtedly the best scene was Jack walking on that dock at the end with all his hope gone, it was VERY powerful.

This one is right up there with The Getaway for the best episode ever.

OH....MY....GOD that was so good, i am happy that vaughn is innocent but i am mad that irina is supposedly back to being evil...ok is there an episode next week because i did not see any scenes for next week??

I am so frustrated right now, but since vaughn really found nothing on her wouldn't she couldn't she be playing sloane i know i know she took the book, but you know she wants the stupid rambaldi thing as much as sloane ok so what if she gets it and then brings it back to the cia, i know i am just trying to find a loop i hate it that this happened, and her and jack that kiss

Wow, this was an AMAZING episode! I actually have a headache from the tension (I think that's a good thing!)

I was so glad to see some family interaction; I've missed that in the last few weeks. Irina looked so awesome on her mission, it was really fun to see her and Jack working together.

The thing with Vaughn...I had no idea what it would be until he said it at the end, but it makes sense that he would be checking up on Irina. I'm glad he didn't find anything, though. Which brings me to my next point..

I TRULY hope that Irina has some larger motive in this. I just don't want to believe that she's really bad. If she was, why did she turn herself in in the first place? She could have met with Sloane without being in CIA custody, and she didn't have anything to do with the take-down of SD-6, so she wasn't helping in that capacity. I think she's still working to bring down Sloane, she's just doing it her own way because the CIA is incompetent. (Like Jack said, that's where Syd gets her stubborn nature from.) But I feel so sorry for Jack...If he isn't in on it, then he must feel betrayed again. How will he ever be able to trust her again after this?

Of course, I guess it's possible she really is bad, I just don't want to think about it. She did have a really "hungry" look on her face when she saw that Rambaldi manuscript, and the thing where she asked Jack how he could avoid being lured in by it.... But I just think the part where she thanked Jack for raising their daughter, and where she told Sydney she loved her rang too true to be faked. I think those were real moments.

I loved the episode. Irina is so smart you have to envy that. I was relieved that Vaughn wasn't a bad guy. There was the Rambaldi thing again the floor 47 on the elevator. I was laughing when Marshall was like Hey your Sydney's mom cool.... It was a Awesome episode.

I can't believe Jack and Irina!! :woot: She better be trying to get closer to Sloane or I will hate her!

Poor Vaughn! With the apt key, looking all sad :(

Great GREAT episode!!

:lol: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe what i just saw! No way No way is this possible. How could Irina fool everybody all over again, how? Oh and poor Jack and Syd played like fools. Man she is damn good at that manipulative and decieving game. All along she was workin with Sloane to decifer the rimbaldi manuscript and use its powers. I don't know what to think right now, i ma so out of it!!! But I am so glad that Vaughn is not a traitor and that him and Syd are still all lovey dovey couple. I am totally shocked this episode was great. I had actually believed that Irina was finally going to be on the good side after all the bad things she has done and yet iam truly amazed. Jack who actually trusted her again was competely manipulated and Syd what is going to happen with her? How is she going to be able to cope with this, how could her mom leave her all alone again?? What kind of person does this??? Man is Irina twisted or what???? But what about Vaughn's research, how could he have been decieved so easily. I think everyone was in on it all the ex KGB employees. What is going to happen now? Syd is once again left wihtout a mother, Jack has been played like the biggest fool ever, and Vaughn helped the one person who truly enjoyed killing his father!!!! Boy is this a mesed up place now. Now that Sloane has this manuscript of the heart i wonder what its for? :thinking: But i know that vaughn will be there for Syd when she finds ou the truth and it will take time to uderstand. But how could she do this again to everyone? It is so incredible!!!!!!!!!! I totally loved this episode and i can hardly wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!! ;)

in the end when jack looked so hopeless and was walking off, i so thought that he would shoot himself or something...i mean thats not a good idea but this is like the second he was decieved, unless irina has something good in mind and is playing sloane(which i hope is true) but i guess the title "A Dark Turn" meant irina

i loved the whole knife scene with irina, shows how smart and conieving she really is! and irina, that would be great if she was playing sloane but most likely she is and also the cia and going back to her own organizatoin with sark, just my thoughts.

Great Episode!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!! Sydney and Vaughn! Hockey! Sooo sweet! When he catched her! I loved it! Key!!! that made me mad! I was crying at the end when Jack was stnding there looking sad because of Irinas betrayal and Wiess was great and Marshall was soooo funny! and sark and sloane ahhhhh! errr! Will was funny in his own way! and francie! LMAO She is plane evil! EWWW!

I have a sad confession and I now everyone is going to stone me! But last year during the first show I was actually wanting Sydney and Will to get together! I know I know! And then as I got to know Vaughn I though What was i thinking! And tonight vaughn was so sweet when she fell into his arms!

I loved the episode! I almsot freaked when The phone rang!!!!!!! I said "Ahhhhh stupid Phone!"

It was great!

Victoria King said:
i loved the whole knife scene with irina, shows how smart and conieving she really is! and irina, that would be great if she was playing sloane but most likely she is and also the cia and going back to her own organizatoin with sark, just my thoughts.
yes i loved the knife scene it was so great, i loved it watch me try to do that and lose all my fingers lmao
but yea i know vicki i am just hoplessly devoted to the idea of her being good, but with sark again and her whole organization yea i know she probably will :( it makes me sad
just the look on jack's face, it broke my heart, i feel so bad for him :( -_-

Back