• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Yeah i noticed that too! MAybe she put all the important stuff on the postits! And as i said she had to give sloane the real one or he wouldnt trust her!

omg this all makes sense now! SHE IS GOOD!!!!!

I'm just interested to see what this does to Jack. He finally trusted her again, and once again got shot down. He could wind up spiralling out of control at the end of the season.

I thought this eppy was amazing. I love when Irina is in the show b/c she adds such a dynamic to it. I knew that Sark had something to do with the elevator. The number 47 and Rambaldi are what make the show so much more interesting, it makes you pay more attention. Hence, the elevator number button and the satelite coordinates. I said wow when Jack and Irina kissed, but you could tell that something was gonna happen b/c of the tension.

I believe that Vaughn is still good and I do believe that Irina is good also. But I can imagine how Jack must feel about it. We've seen Irina act good before, so maybe she is doing it again to dig deep and earn trust.

I loved that episode too!

a. I LOVED seeing irena in action... that was so rad. (yes rad... its like early 90s, dont worry about it.)

b. jack has been too happy lately... i like seeing jack all pissed. lately hes been on the virge of a smile.. and no one wants that.

Of course i had some reservations...

a. old people shouldnt kiss... its ewwie.

b. the will and evil francie thing creeps me... ewwie.

c. ewwie.

OMG!!! REALLY good episode! Poor Jack.....I feel so bad for him!!! But I was so excited when they kissed! Yay! I really hope Irina's not evil......I really like her. Hopefully she's just pretending. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Wow, that was a really good episode, good to know Vaughn's not bad! I'm really hoping Irina's still on the CIA's side, I was starting to like and trust her. And she was so nice all through this episode, to Jack (someone got a tongue lashing) and Sydney, I just REALLY hope she's not evil. And Francie, AHHH!! Freaky Francinator, she scares me. I really want to know who she is.

where did irina get sticky notes?

and she used sex to get jack blind, yea she did

do we really have to wait THREE WEEKS till a new eppy?

wooooahhh....
the episode last night was really great....
my prediction is that Irina has her own plan in mind, she doesn't work for or with anyone but herself.

the next episode is "the truth takes time" i'm sure sydney its that sydney finds out whats going on...

very exiciting though... (y) (y)

This was THE BEST episode! My new FAVORITE!!! it was soooo good! I LOVED the whole ep. I want toknow what Vaughn's houselooks like...I dont think irina is evil...maybe she's just pretending to get something...you know, when rina got into thelimo with sloan, and they showed a close-up of jack, i was just screaming the word, idiot at the screen. my favorite scene was when will and vaughn we in the kitchen in syd's/francine's apartment.

Ok, I don't know about any1 else but I felt very pissed that she manipulated Jack like that got all his trust (which for me that was way too easy!) Then she haad the nerve to tell Syd that she Love her and blah blah blah she is sucha liar!!!

Ok I'm taking a breather.......

Well here is a theory

Maybe Just Maybe she isn't such a bad person maybe she is playing Sloane and then going to get info for the CIA and all and then go back. Jack might not understand right now, but hey it would be better if he didn't know. I only wish cuz I did like Irene, but geez first she like this is for Sydney and love her and all the good stuff then she thanks Sloane for getting her out!!

well thats my thoughts

~KM :angelic:

(y) (y) (y) (y) WOW, thumbs up to JJ for a great show!
Looks like there were two seductions of Jack Bristow. AND his words from Cipher "She will gut you." Have they come home to roost! Boy, I hope not.
The scene between Irina and Sydney I think was real. She told her daughter she had to tell her that she loved her and no matter the outcome of the mission, she was to remember that.
However the writers continually write the plot line as thought "nothing is as it seems." So we'll speculate, but when the next episode arrives on March 16th, "truth takes time," we'll know a little more.
And Jack!? What will happen to him?
And it's Sydney to the rescue!! :Ph34r: :Ph34r:

OMG, you guys are on the 7th page, and it only aired last night. Anyhow, I have to admit, it was a great show, but because of the way it left off, I didnt' like it. I really wanted Irina to be good and now that she has proved to be bad :angry:. From the postings that I read so far (up to page 3), everyone is hoping that Irina is still good and that she is only playing w/ sloane to get back @ him. But I don't think that's the case. I honestly believe that she went into CIA custody b/c of Sloanes plan. She is in on it, just as much as Sark is, and I give up all hope that Irina is good.
As for Sydney and Vaughn, I hope they realize soon that Francie is a fake b/c poor Will, being used like that. That's low, really low.

Well, I guess Irina is bad... and most of this episode had me truly thinking that she was good!! I feel soooooo incredibly horrible for Jack, 'cause she has now duped him twice!! :( Poor Jack...

I'm sooooooo glad that Vaughn wasn't evil... he sure was acting suspicious, but our Vaughnie could never be bad!!! :smiley:

The Francinator is awful!! I hope that they get rid of her soon! She's really irritating me...... :angry:

Back