• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
MI GOD SHE'S EVIL, EVIL I TELL U, EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH WAWAWWWWAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
jess
ps im calm down now it was 5daii's ago now.....:(:smiley::(::(:smiley::(:smiley::(

oh and yea i love it b/c wen marshall met irina..."wow ur syds mum, kool, i mean syds awsome and........." "this wont hurt, well it will, butt no that much, i mean u will have a bit of a princess and the pea moment and..."
god he's is just sooooo gorgoues i could kidnap him and the stuff him and putt him on mi bed ***marshall (sighs)***
:smiley:
ps irina rox even tho she's EVIL

I'v been watching this ep almost everyday since it was aired on French tv (15 days ago :thinking: )

It's my fav...

I love Irina sooooooooo much

She's evil and that's why i love her so much :devil:

ps to Jess: Irina rox ;)

i love irina lotza so yea i loved that ep and hello there avalon derevko how s it goin in fraNCe???? :blink:

ps IF ANY1 CAN HELP ME GET A SIGNATURE IT WOULD B GREAT (ESPECIALLY U AVALON URS IS AWSOME! :blush: )

JESS :redhair:

I saw it for the first time.. just a couple of minutes ago. I'm really upset if Irina still is evil! I mean after what she and Jack did! Can't wait to find out the truth and Francie scares me!

Back