• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
i think that irina might be good still becaue she could be ticking sloane i hope and making her own plan to get him. poor jack he did look soo sad ahhh they kissed too man that suxs

Just because they have established that Jack is Sydney's father doesn't make it so. I don't know. I think that if Sloane was in fact Sydney's dad, it would clear up alot of inconsistencies in the way he treated her whe she was at SD-6. He always stood up for her and gave her the benefit of the doubt. There HAS to be a reason for that.

And based on how Sloane totally fooled the Alliance by not only framing Arianna Kane for Emily's murder but by bringing the whole thing down, he can DEFINITELY be planning something with Irina. I mean didn't Sark work for her before she turned herself in????

Now the only thing I can think of that would twist all of this is if Irina planned all of this and was playing Sloane as well. REMEMBER THE PROPHECY. She cannot get her hands on Rambaldi's work. That would be extremely bad... :eek:

Too bad she's so obsessed with Rambaldi, I should've realized it when Jack and Irina were talking about how Jack had Syd and that's why he didn't get all obsessed. Irina never said she wasn't obsessed, so I should've caught on..

I was a great ep! I just wish that there would have been more Vaughn moments, but hey I always wish that there were moer Vaughn moments. :smiley:

:ninja:

I do believe this was a great episode ... man, they had me screaming to the TV ...
" the limo is under the bridge" ...
how could Jack not imagine anything like that? (n)

He didn't want to trust her ... and Irina played him well ... if she is now playing Sloane, we'll see ... but at the end of the episode, when she said
"Thanks for extracting me ... " ... with that, I don't think she was playing him ... I might be wrong, but to think of it, Sloane didn't know that Irina was in the CIA custody ... or did he? :thinking:

Hey, but it was Alias at its best ... and thats how I felt ... :jawdrop:
nobody knew what was going to happen, and it really did
surprise me ... great show ...

As for Syd, poor Syd ... she is such a lovely girl, and she told Irina,
"Mom, you will be back" ... and now she has to be told what happened?
I will cry when she gets to know what her mother did? The CIA and all
of them were played by Irina ... :eek:

And Francie ... well the evil one, seems to be so pathetic ... something
needs to be done to her character, because she is getting boring again,
and I don't like that ... she is creepy but boring ... :angry2:

And can someone tell why we have to endure so many weeks without any
"Alias" episode ... only repeats ... I am gonna explode by the time, we get
a new episode ... 3 weeks without new shows, and waiting ... it's gonna
be sooooooooo long ... why do we have to wait? :cool:

New Alias week after next on 3/16. So not "so many weeks"--just one week off. They changed it.
:smiley:

I knew Irina was always going to be a little bad. She said herself, Rambaldi is an addiction. She herself may be a good person, but she's so addicted to the prophecies, and Sloane can help her figure some things out.

I was so excited when Irina and Jack kissed! They still seemed really in love throughout this whole process!! I mean, they're still married technically, right?

.... gosh i love it ....

Also, I totally knew they switched the limos under the bridge! I like, INSTANTLY knew! I think watching Alias so much has made me think like that, lol.

i agree a56! alias gained so much greatness. i feel like it was EXACTLY what i've been hoping for all season. maybe that's because this was absolutely spoiler free(thank goodness) i can't wait till next week!

i thought this was one of the best episodes ever just because of the content and which direction this episode will take the rest of this season. :woot:

Great ep even despite the "ouch"ending, but we pretty much knew that was coming-she wasn't going to stay in the cell forever.

I am holding to my theory that she and Jack are in on this together to take down Sloane. Too many things just don't ad up for this not to be the case. At the very least, they are playing each other for ultimately the same purpose. The other possibility is that Jack is playing Irina, but I think they know each other so well and are smart enough to know when they are being played (yes, I know he was "duped" by her back in the day) that if anything that each are playing along knowing what the other person is doing (sorry-bigtime run-on sentence)

I Think that Irina is really on the CIA side but she knew that the plan wouldn't work and this would so she did it she oun way and soon she will get what she needs and get Slone to surender. I didn't like it that much cause well..... i felt jipted i mean Syd didn't go anywhere and what ep. do you remember a ep. that she wasn't on a mission all she did was fight her conscience,and She and Vaughn were haveing a hard time i mean. its all the stupid agents fault i wan him to die!!!!! HEheheheheh anyway i though it was shorter too! I got a Q. what happened to Protical i mean i'm a Shipper i want Syd and Vaughn to be together. But......... i mean first it no we can't be together or the CIA will be ticked off and then its like o you guys go off an all these missions together and we are not going to do any thing even if we know about what was on the camera's on your house. Really??????? i'm confused!!!!!!!!!

Syd and Vaughn 4 ever!! :D :rolleyes:

That's the exact same thing that I was thinking. I can't see Irina really being bad anymore. I mean the way they played her up as being good went on way to long. ;)

I gave it a 4 I had to take a point away for the saliva swaping between Jack and Irena. Also for the whole people thinking that Vaughn was evil, but I was a very good show!!

Kelli

INCREDIBLE...absolutely, stunningly incredible.

Irina...my oh my...seems she has her own little agenda huh? Hopefully it's an agenda that Jack is aware of and that they are completing together because Kendall is an ass and wouldn't go for it even though it would work. But then she took the real Rambaldi manuscript. But then Vaughn said she's clean. But then she thanked Sloane for extracting her. But she told Syd she loved her!!! I'm soooo confused!!! I have no idea what to think...I can only cross my fingers and hope that she's still on the CIA's side.

Francie...creepy...just more creepiness on top of more creepiness....so Francie's double knows some hypnosis it seems like. And Will's so called dream wasn't much of a dream then. Will please figure it out!! ::Shudder:: What is Franie's double is a guy? That's disgusting.

Syd didn't go on any missions! I was disappointed in that aspect. But she and Vaughn had their own thing to handle. So, so, so glad he isn't bad! The key thing was sad. :( Poor Vaughn was hurt...but everything's okay now! Except for the fact Syd's mother is with Sloane and Sark, and there's someone living Franie's life...oh yeah...everything's great.

Marshall comic relief is awesome. Gotta love the guy.

Sigh. What a good episode. Wonderful...brilliant...such geniuses behind the show...kudos...kudos...

Side note: 5 months and thirty days (somethng like that...I need to round..jeez..why can't all the months have the same number of days? It would make counting down SO much easier...) till the Season 1 DVD comes out! Whoooo!!

I liked all the Irina & Jack! But now I feel sorry for Jack getting so badly duped by Irina. :redhair:
We must get more info on double Francie....who she is......its driving me crazy.

I am glad Sydney did not check Vaugh's computer, it would have been be a hugh betrayal. A deal breaker. The hockey scene was powerful. It showed how upset Vaughn is about his father 's death. And so he should be It is not something you can just move on. It also showed how loyal he is to the people he loves - that bodes well for Sydney if not their relationship. Maybe she can help him get past that. Tough road ahead. I don't know if I could if I were him.

That was an awsome eppy, bad bad irina, i still think she's good, she's still up to something, but she's still good... O by the way everyone should check on wanda's chat from last night, it will break many hearts.
--mandy :angelic:

Back