Season 2 A Dark Turn Spoiler

from vartanho.com---

Dixon's finally a REAL good guy, as he's welcomed into the CIA. FINALLY, more Lena Olin … she'll be very prevalent in this ep, as she helps Jack try to catch Sloane (I'm still thinking she's working WITH him, but anyway, bygones …) and also share a few tender moments with her daughter. Also, of course, the drama of Vaughn possibly being a traitor (noooooooooooooooooooooooo!) is played out. Don't believe it for a nanosecond.

hey... by the way, one good thing about the website going down... that stupid AllAliasMan spoiler isn't on here anymore! ^_^ heehee.

Rachel

lol true ...

well 2 good newsies tonight.

Vaughn isn't evil, and there's definitely a 3rd season!

yipee.

i still want my posts back tho ...

Yay! I'm so excited that Dixon is finally going to be a good guy. I've missed him soooo much. And Irina's going to be back too! And helping Jack! This ep is going to be great.

I wonder if they'll catch Sloane. I mean Irina and a Rambaldi artifact will certainly bring him out into the open. I'm thinking he sends Sark to pick her up, and she'll think that Sark is still on her side, but really he isn't, and she'll have to get herself out of trouble.

:lol: thats true. I just really hope Irina is good! And I have a bad feeling she wont be in teh next season... i read someting about lena olin wanting to leave. :(

Really? That's too bad. You know, when this season first started, I wasn't too impressed with Sydney's mom being on there, but now I can't imagine her not being there. Maybe she gets free and Sydney will have to track her down throughout next season.

Lena Olin can't leave! We haven't even started to find out what's up with her character yet!

And Vaughn is not evil! He's being set up! Besides, we all know trailers can be misleading.

~Me :angel2:

I just love Irina now that she's working with Jack to figure stuff out. Her character is becoming so interesting.

Back