Season 2 A Dark Turn Spoiler

From Vartanho.com -

Original: Thanks to Wanda @E!Online.

From xygrlnxtdoor: Sark. Sark. Sark.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Sounds like Sark may be meeting SpyMadre very soon. While asking David Anders (Sarky-poo) about how Lena Olin has been fitting in, he let this little gem slip: "She sort of fell right in with the cast. I adore her, and I think she 's great. We're lucky. I haven't worked with Lena yet, but she's blowing me away. Soon, she and I are going to be working together, and I'm excited."

So ... Lena IS turning to the dark side??? That is the dark turn? The pseudo-dark turn they foreshadow is VAUGHAN but its really Irina? (Maybe b/c her "allies" found her and she has to play along like she did that other time ... think about it, someone has to know she's alive. When they caught her last time, someone had to have talked to someone outside that compound ... Sark had worked with her previously ... :Ph34r:

No, no, no. Agent M is just saying that instead of Vaughn turning evil, it's actually Irina turning evil

More from VartanHo:

Francie uses hypnotherapy to coax sat coordinates out of Will while he's in a post-coital stupor.

Expect LOTS of Jack/Irina. LOTS. And it's all good.

Expect a twist ending that may either be a shocker or just another cop-out in the following episode.

The "Is Vaughn turning bad?" plot everyone's speculating on has nothing to do with his ex, and there's no mention of Alice at all.

Vaughn IS in hot water with his superiors, but despite some speculation on the boards, he's not a clone. At least not so far, lol.

The "Dark Turn" is NOT what you think.

hey... by the way, one good thing about the website going down... that stupid AllAliasMan spoiler isn't on here anymore!  heehee.

LoL! I know that was so stupid! I am so happy thats gone!

I hope vaughn does'ent turn evil! I might not watch the show if he does!

ooo ya i just remembered that i sooo agree i hated that who thing i got sooo mad at alllaliasman hehe that makes me happy

there cant be anyway that vaughn is evil.. no way thank u !!!!!!!!for the 3rd season wat woiuld i do w/o alias!!!??

i heard / saw somewhere that jj was going to have a really good finally for this season w/ a twist.. i wonder wat it could be

I'm sure this is really stupid but what is a cop-out? And another thing, maybe Jack is the one that makes a 'dark turn'? Didn't Wanda (Kirstan) say something about Darth Vadar or something? Maybe Jack is Darth Vadar evil father of the hero? I don't know just thought that up!! :D

Back