A Dream Come True

kk, more shoud be up tomorro hopefully, but my mom's friend from philly is here with his girlfriend, and we wanna visit with her before she goes home, and then he is staying here...(he's going to be living in our backyard in a tent until october 1st, when he can move intoo his apartment...long story)

anyhoo, so yes, guests and such, but i will hope to have more up tommoro....ttyl!

ems

that had to be the most adorable thing...........i loved it! please continue soon and thanks for the PM! i loved that(i already said that, but, i really did!) thanks again! Sarah GREAT JOB!

omg, you all loved that like waaaay more than i thought you would! yay! thats inspiration to write more! im gonna go write more now! but please, if you have anything to suggest we/i work on, let us/me know!

ems

December 26, 3:37 am

Dear Diary,

Wow, today was awesome. I told Syd how I felt, which was incredible because she feels the same way! I cannot believe that I waited so long. Then again, we had to wait until SD-6 was gone....right? Anyway, I did something today I never thought I would do. I made room for reconciliation with Irena Derevko. Syd was shocked, Irena was shocked, but I had to, and I’ve realized it was not her choice to kill my dad, just part of her job. I’ve killed a guy before right? But I won’t forget it. I can never forget it.

But I love her. With everything I have. I’ve never loved another girl apart from my mother as much as I love her. So I owe it to her to forgive her mother.

Anyway, Sydney looked amazing! A black strapless dress and these diamond earing and necklace.....wow, just.. Wow.

I think the end to the day was the best though. Sydney came for x-mas dinner with weiss and I.... I cooked and she said it was great! At least I’m as good cook. After that, we sat down, had some wine and talked.
Finally Weiss got fed up with my and Syd’s “flirty action” as he put it, and he left...said he was going to go to a friend’s.... if he has any, that’s anybody’s guess.... anyway, so he left, and Syd and I had the night to
ourselves. We talked, and then ya know...we had some fun. I’m not going further, but lets say I had a good night. This has to have been my best Christmas ever, because I spent it with the girl that I love, and
she is now sleeping beside me.

Michael Vaughn

hey guys, thats all i have for now...the next part is kim's....but we start school the day after tomoro (cant wait 2 see u kimmi!) so we might work together on it, but it might not be up for a bit....let's hope it will be though!

ems

that was adorable. so Vaughn had some fun eh? *wink, wink* :lol: hehe very cute. loving it :D
--Mandy :angelic:

so sweet!!!!! i'd like to hear more about the fun they had... ;)
thanks for the update and the pm!!
Great job!

srry it's been a while, i was sorta in
montreal 4 the weekend so i couldn't post!!!
no internet ahhhh the horor ahhhhhh
any way i'll post more asap i sorta just got back
and i need 2 put stuff away

ems get off the netso i can phone u!!!!

l8ter dayz

~Kim~

ok so ppl, this is our pm list:

Aliaslover
Alias fan Gillian
Mad bout Alias
Alias Unknown
blualoha
berry_kyoote_spy88
nattie700
Marshall’s_Tech_Emporium
Caro
A.I.C
mystery_chick
SarahBear

i think...lemme know if i'm missin someone!

ems

i just watched the alias rerun......Countdown was on..... it's so refreshing to watch alias.... it gives you a kind of high, ya know? anywhoo, i love that ep! its not like, my all-time fave, but its still reallygood! anyways, yes i am babbling on again...somebody stop me!

EMS

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
i just watched the alias rerun......Countdown was on..... it's so refreshing to watch alias.... it gives you a kind of high, ya know?
LOL! true dat! i loved the chapter! had some fun huh!...... ;) that was great! lol! the chapter was so good! please continue very very soon!! luv ya! Sarah :P

thank you! yah i had fun writing the chap....not as much as i will writing a future chap we're plannin! hehehehehehe.... im not sayin anything though!

anywayas, ive got nothin to do, so im writin some more of the fic.... even if the next part is 4 kim to do....

anyways, kimmi, please will u walk with me? please please please? i mean, i dont care bout L-A that much but honestly, i was soooo lookin forward to it! and plus, if u do, we can see if we're in each other's class at the same time and it'll be sooo much more fun! hope u will sista!

anyways, to the readers..... more soon! by the weekend... sorry so long, but the first week of school is always a lil busy and we might wanna just adjust a bit... but more is comin!

emi

Back