A Dream Come True

i can't wait to see what happens next.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

i just started the next chapter so ems just wait a sec! i'll call u later
4 everybody reading this fic i'm almost done i should have it up by
tomorow if not wednesday it all depends on how school goes.

~Kim~

kim, ur gonna be able 2 have it up in the middle of the week? well hey, i guess if thats how addicted u are..... lol jkjk... anyways, im gonna call u in about 10 mins....ttyl!

ems

sry katy..... i like, typed the list, so i might have forgotten u on it... but u will always get a pm! at least when it worx.... cos sometimes 4 sum ppl it says that they dont exist or something so it doesnt work...

so ppl! if u dont get a pm, im sooo sorry!

anyways, time for my complaint of the day... lol jk, its not a really big complaint..... lol anyhoo so we started school today. Kim and I are in the same class, but apart from her, Carli and Heather, our class sux.... but we got the funny guys so its good. well like, we got peter and nick (who can be an ass, but hes funny 2) and jas, and dan and david.... but we also have yasmin (a girl) who is a suck up to teachers in general, but especially ours. when the teacher said that some of us 4got the date on a paper, she was like "J'ai ecris la date madame" translation: I wrote the day Mrs. Arsenault (our teacher) gr....... she is soo annoying!

anyways, i can get over it tho, cos kim, carli, heather and my crush are in my class.......... thats all 4 today, kim should have more soon!

ems

Hi guys! juss lettin ya kno that kimmi and i are wroking on the next chap. and i have a spoiler a sto the 3RD Alias season, juss for DCT readers:

-

-

-

-

-

-
Actor Djimon Hounsou has signed on as a new bad guy. Hounsou will play the head of an evil criminal organization that the CIA will attempt to "take down". Hounsou is currently signed up for two episodes but with the option to return for more episodes in the twist-filled thriller.

there u go. yes, i know there is this info on the first page, but i elaborated again. this was taken from CTV.com. (for all thosea meican fans, CTV also plays alias, at an earlier time, like, at 8:00 instead of 9... they had a few little things about Alias there. see www.ctv.ca)

ems

Heres the next chapter, srry i took so long i was sick during the night for the whole week cause of my alergies and i've been going to bed early
i haven't had time to work on it in class because i actually pay attention

enough with my excuses here's the story

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*

Chapter 3

Syd’s POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon at least I think that’s what it was. I hope Vaughn doesn’t mind me wearing his closes! I’ll just borrow a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

No POV

“I didn’t know you could cook!” Syd said as she walked into the kitchen

Vaughn replied grinning because of the close she was wearing, “There’s a lot of things I can do. And cooking’s only one of them!”

“Good, I’m glad my man’s so talented.”

At that Vaughn kissed syd and said, “Good morning.”

“Yes it is.”

Syd searched around his kitchen and found the plates and the cups. She set the table and Vaughn brought the food

They both sat down and started eating

After 5 minutes of silence they both started to say something and at the same time the phone rang.

Syd went over to pick it up out of habit, even though she was at Vaughn’s house.

“Hello?”

“Agent Bristow, what may I ask are you doing at Agent Vaughn’s house?”

“Kendal? Umm, yeah about that-”

“Tell me later, come down to the office immediately, oh and I assume Agent Vaughn is there too, unless you miraculously switched phone numbers, he must come too.”

“But-“ she said into the phone, but no one was there, “That a** hole.”

“What was that about?”

“We just got called into work!” she said then thought for a moment, “I can’t go to work like this!!!” she said as Vaughn checked her out.

“Well you could.” He said with a very evil grin.

“Yeah, but then, I’d get fired, and I’m sure you would to!”

“That wouldn’t be so bad now would it?”

Just then the phone rang, again Syd picked it up

“Hello?”

“Syd? What may I ask are you doing at Agent Vaughn’s house?” said jack.

“Talk about déjà view! Umm, yeah about that-“

“Shhhh talk a little quieter your sooo loud!”

“FYI I’m not talking loud at all, oh wait I forgot,” Syd sait quietly but then she screemed into the phone, “YOU GOT DRUNK!!!!”

“SHHHHH”

“I’ll make a deal with you, you cover for me when Kendal asks why I’m at Vaughn’s house and why were so late, and I’ll talk quieter and I won’t tell Kendal that you got drunk!”

Flashback

“Sydney, I’m sorry for what I said earlier, I was being an ass. Mister Vaughn....I love you man,” he said giving Vaughn a hug.
“Dad, are you, drunk?”
“No! Im not drunk! I’m-“ but he didn’t finish his sentence. He just fell into Sydney’s arms. Luckily, no one noticed, because they were off in a corner.
“Syd, I think I’m gonna drive him home. I’ll be back in a bit. Love you.”

End of Flashback

“Okay, deal, I’ll see you at work.”

With that said and done they hung up.
“I love my dad, I know exactly how to work around him!!!”

“I’ll get changed and then will I’ll drive you to my house, don’t forget to bring your dress.” Vaughn said as he left for his room.

Syd picked up all of her stuff and waited for Vaughn.

Half an hour later (cause he took a shower and shaved) he was ready and they left.

At Syds house she realized that she didn’t have the key! She started knocking. After like 2 minute Francie opened the door.

“Syd? What are-“ she looked at her closes and as if that explained it all and shut up.

“Yeah thanks, hey Fran can you just get my suite out while I’m in the shower? Vaughn come on in explore enjoy yourself.” Syd said as she walked into the bathroom.

After like 20 minutes Syd walked out of the shower and into her room with only a towel around her body. When she opened the door she saw Vaughn on her bed reading a magazine.

“Francie didn’t know what you wore so I just picked it out, I didn’t want to intrude in your panty drawer so I thought you could pick that part of you wardrobe out your self.” Vaughn said as Syd rushed in. Vaughn left, but before he did Syd said,

“Yeah thanks I won’t take long.” she said. When Vaughn left she started to dress.

2 seconds later, her hair was dry and she was dressed.

“Here’s you close back.” Syd said while handing his boxers and t-shirt to him.

“Yeah thanks.”

Then they both headed of to work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*

that chapter didn't go anywhere but don't worry the story will get better

~Kim~

So this is our list if i forgot ny body i'm soo srry
if ny body new is going to read this story and they want a pm
tell me and i will add you

A.I.C
Alias fan Gillian
Aliaslover
Alias_ Unknown
blualoha
berry_kyoote_spy88
Caro
Mad bout Alias
Marshall's_Tech_Emporium
mystery_chick
nattie700
SarahBear

~Kim~

that was funny jack all druck hahahah that was such a cool chapter please post more dats funny syd and vaughn rule yeah thats right please post more and thanx so much for the pm appreciate it :P ;)

hehe that was cute. Syd wearing Vaughn's boxers. :lol: haha. anyways loved it. and Jack got drunk :rolleyes: figures.
--Mandy :angelic:

she had to were his clothes to her house....Jack's drunk...very funny. that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

Jack drunk... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...Jack intoxicated... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahh sorry I read that last chapter and I couldn't stop laughing and you brought it up again so I started again, *tee-hee* :P
Update soon!

Back