A Dream Come True

Hey guises this my second fic i'm writing it with ems hope you like please review

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~

Everything in this story takes place after sd-6’s destruction

A Dream Come True
A Syd and Vaughn Story
Note: Both Syd and Vaughn had received a diary from Barnett (for Christmas)

Chapter 1: Part 1: Presents

Dear Diary,

First things first, you should know that I'm not normal, I'm everything but normal. I've got a very difficult life filled with adventure, but almost no fun whatsoever. I hate it. But there is one person that gets me through everyday . . .
My job requires me to lie to everybody I know and love. There are certain rules/protocols that I must follow. It's tough, and I hate it. There is not one normal day in my life! Except for today, today was little bit different. Today was the first day in years that I hadn't lied once!

December 25...........Christmas morning

Dear Diary
I hope Vaughn likes it! I went through so much trying to find it!
So many presents. I looked towards the tree and found something from my dad - I didn't know he cared!

I opened a little box wrapped in plain red wrapping paper. In it I found a note and a small black box. The note said:

Dear Syd,

I know I haven't been around lately, and I'm sorry. I know it's not much what I got you but . . . anyway, I hope you like it. It belonged to your mother . . . well I'm not very good with this sentimental stuff so . . .

Your loving Father

P.S You know about that party tonight? For work? Anyways I hope you decide to come. Everyone will be there. And trust me when I say that this has nothing to do with work!

I opened the box and found a beautiful pair of silver silver diamond earrings and necklace. I tried to put them away before Francie could see them, but to late!

"Oh Syd! Where did you get these? They're beautiful!"

My dad, he gave them to me, he said they belonged to my mother." I said as I passed the note to Francie so she could read for herself.

Just then I noticed a black box under the tree. It was long and rectangular. I went over and picked it up and then opened it. In the box there was a strapless black dress that went down to about my knees. As I took it out of the box, a not fell from the dress. It said;

I'll Always Be There For You

"It's your lucky day!" Francie said, "Who's it from?"

"I don't know, all it said was I'll Always Be There For You. I mean that's sorta creeps me out a bit."

We opened the rest of our presents that morning. I got a bracelet from Francie, and a picture frame with a picture already in it. It was Vaughn and I together sitting on a bench eating ice cream. And there was a card. Nothing too fancy;

Dear Syd,

Are you going to the party??? Call me later and tell me. Maybe we could go together. Anyways, Merry Christmas!

Love Vaughn

Later that day I called Vaughn telling him that I'd be going. The day went by quick enough. It was almost 4. I showered and got changed into the new dress that I got, the black one, I put the earrings and necklace on (the diamond ones). My hair was done up in a bun at the back of my head, close to the top. And then I waited for Vaughn to pick me up.

Sydney Bristow

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~

hope you like it, i'll post more soon

~Kim n' ems~

Heres more hope you like
i'll post more soon
please review

*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: Part 2
Dear diary

My life is messed up. I confess, it is not normal. My job requires me to do certain things that I do not wish to do. There are certain rules/protocols that I must follow. I hate it! My father did the same thing. When I was 10 years old he died. He died while doing his job.

There is this rule at work; it states that I’m not aloud to have a relationship. With any of the people that I work with. If I do, that relationship has to be strictly professional. But for the past year, I’ve been breaking that rule. I think I’m falling in love with the agent to whom I’m handler to. Today was the day I went beyond breaking the rules.

December 25 Christmas morning
Dear Diary

I woke up with Donoven barking towards the tree. I guess he really hated those lights I put on (they flash every 3 seconds). I got up and waited for Weiss to come over. I cooked myself some bacon and eggs (I made extra for Weiss).

Around 10, Weiss was at the door. We opened our presents and ate breakfast. I had gotten a picture frame from Syd. In it was a picture of her and I skating, except I wasn’t really skating, I was sitting on the ice. It was the one time that I fell. Weiss had gotten me a new hockey stick exactly my size. My mom dropped around lunch with a box of her homemade chocolate chip cookies.

At 1, Syd called.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Vaughn?”

“Hi, how are you?”

“Not to bad, umm, I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to the party tonight, and thanks for the picture.”

“Your welcome, I loved mine to, it was quite funny actually. How about I pick you up around 10 to 4?”

“That’s great! See you then.”

“O.K, bye”

Around two I showered and got changed into my black suite and blue tie. Then I left at 3:45

Michael Vaughn

*~*~*~*~

~Kim n' Ems~

good good. I like it so far. though at the end of the diary entries you might like to put Syd or Vaughn or something becuase without the mention of syd's father or Weiss or Donovan it might be a little confusing who's entry it is. other than that i like it. really pretty necklace and earring and cute dress :D
--mandy :angelic:

thx thats an axcellent complement comming from u!
it took a while 2 find that stuff i spent 2 1/2
hours on that!!!! lol
do u know wat time access holywood is on?
cause i sorta wanna watch it

~Kim~

Alias lover said:
hours on that!!!! lol
are you saying that i'm a harsh commenter? cause i dont' think i am, at least not as bad as Alias Elle was. (god knows where she is now)

:lol: trust me I know how you feel. I've done it tones of times. :rolleyes:

ohhh who just love the new emotions?!!!!! :bond: and 🦋 and :cloud9: and :diespam: and :harp: and 💘 :lol: :laughbounce:

--Mandy :angelic:

im not saying ur a harsh comenter i'm just saying that
since ur an excellent writer its really good that ur reading our story and
ems and i are both flattered
i love the new emoticons

~Kim~

mystery_chick said:
Alias lover said:
hours on that!!!! lol
are you saying that i'm a harsh commenter? cause i dont' think i am, at least not as bad as Alias Elle was. (god knows where she is now)

:lol: trust me I know how you feel. I've done it tones of times. :rolleyes:

ohhh who just love the new emotions?!!!!! :bond: and 🦋 and :cloud9: and :diespam: and :harp: and 💘 :lol: :laughbounce:

--Mandy :angelic:
no what she/we meant was that was cos u write a lot of really good fics, and we're like, new at this, so we meant that it was a really cool compliment cos it came from, u..........

anyways, sry i havent posted anything, not even a hi before this, i've been busy...anyhoo

hi, im the co-writer! im writing the next chap or two.....yah hi, my mane is emilie, if u didnt already know that.

so, im going to my dads today or tomoro, and i think i'll have access to his laptop, but if not, i'll have lots when i get home on wednesday....

ems

Back