A Dream Come True

ohhhhhhh my... has it been this long ince we updated? geez.... well we have a bit more, but its not long cos school has given us plenty 2 do. so more soon hopefully!

ems

hi guys! okay 1st of all..... most sincere apologies.... grade 8 is time consuming! so finally we have a bit more, but as kimbit said, we write during histoire/geo... that is, when we're not laughing a david's korny jokes.... and jaz... anyways, thats another story.... so heres a bit more:

ahhhhh! i dont have the book! (no this is not part of the story) the bible of all alias fics is laying alone in the darkness of my freshly re-organized locker! I am sooooo sorry! but, because i am not giving u mre now, i will put a little spoiler....

-

jack cuts syd a deal so tht the cia doesnt find out he got drunk..... lotza laughs.... syd and vaughn=mushygushy...... yah and then two diary entries... more up tomorro.... promise!

-

srry guys!

ems

lol but yah ur in 4 a good chapter and a cliff hanger
i told ems 2 put 1 in so i don't even know wat it is yet
she won't let me read it! and i haven't seen her so thats
probably why! lol well ny wayz hee hee hee
our evil twisted minds will post more tomorow!

~Kim~

hey guys. sry i had writers block as to the cliffhanger and kim forbade me to post without it. but i have it now so u guys have a chap now... YAY! here goes:

Syd and Vaughn walked into the CIA and were almost immediately greeted not so warmly by Jack.

"Well Sydney, nice to see you're wearing your own clothes," he said.

"Hey dad, good to see you're standing up straight, where do you hide your advil?"

"Haha very funny Sydney Anne."

Finally Vaughn piped up.

"The name Anne totally suits you darling," he said. Jack just glared at him.

"Why thank you dear," said Syd walking away hand in hand with Vaughn, smiling at her outraged father over her shoulder.

5 minutes later in the briefing room

"Irena Derevko has been contacted by Mr. Sark," said Kendall as people sat down. "We traced the call, but as usual we could not get a specific location. We did find out that he is somewhere in the north of North America, so Canada or Groenland. But, assuming the intel we recieved two days ago is correct, he should be in Canada. more precisely Qubec. We know he has a contact in Quebec City, so we will be sending a few of our agents to see. We are only sending four agents, because we do not know whether or not Sark is there. Agents Vaughn and Bristow, you will be going as our main agents. Agents Weiss and Doxon yo will be going as backup. However, if Sark is there, we have a team in a nearby village that will be ready to join you. Bristow and Vaughn, you are a couple from France, in Quebec on your honeymoon. Dixon and Weiss, you will be foreign businessmen. The mission is pretty straight forward, the rest of the information you will need is in your file. Hotel accomodations have been made. You will stay in the honeymoon suite Vaughn and Bristow, however I should remind you of protocol. Your plane leaves in three hours."

Jack just glared at Syd and Vaughn from across the table. To his dismay, Kendall had more to say.

''Vaughn and Sydney, I am giving you four extra days of vacation time in Quebec, requested by Mr. Flinkman. You two deserve a break. The rules are: During your break, you are to keep the indentitis of a married couple, so as not to change all of a sudden in case you have unexpected visitors. Also, you must be back one week after your missoion begins. Your mission should not take too long. Either you find Sark or you don't. Third, Weiss and Dixon, you have the break aswell, and wil be staying in the four bedroom honeymoon suite with Vaughn and Miss Bristow. I expect you all to sleep in different rooms. Enjoy yourselves. Three hours. Now leave."

Jack was in disbelief. As the agents filed out of the briefing room, Syd and Vaughn made their way over to Jack.

"Hey daddy! Too bad you can't come with us. Otherwise, I don't know wha will happen. But I'll tell you aaaaaaaallllllll about it when I get home, okay?"

"Right. Conratulations you two. But don't think Kendall won't find out about this."

"Umm, Dad, sorry but is there not a little incident the other night we don't want him finding out about either?" With that, Syd waved and walked away withVaughn.

3 1/2 hours later, on a plane to Quebec City.

January 2nd, 2003.

Dear Diary.

I am the luckiest man on the face of the planet. I'm sitting next to Syd on a plane to basically, a one week getaway in Quebec City, one of the most romantic places ever. Of course, we do have a mission, but that shouldn't take too long. We have to look for/find Sark, the CIA's number seven most wanted. But for the other five or six days...... bliss, even if Dixon and Weiss will be there. We don't have to be with them 24/7 do we? I', sure i could convince them to get their own rooms so Syd and I can have the suite.

Syd's waking up. She was sleeping on my shoulder. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping... but then again, she's always beautiful. A la prochaine,

Michael Vaughn.

January 2nd, 2003.

I just woke up. I think Vaughn had been writing in his diary, but he's not anymore. I cannot believe this. I get a week's getaway with Vaughn. Sort of. We have to find Sark but ten we have a break. Isn't that awesome? I think so. Anyways, Dad's not very happy about Vaughn and I. Actually, he's really pissed. Oh well, what's so wrong with Vaughn? Nothing that's what. He's kind, respectful, cute, loving, fit, talented, hard-working.... he's perfect! Ahhhh........... I'm so in love.

Till next time,

Sydney Bristow.

''Hey love." said Vaughn.

"Hello darling," Syd replied. She didn't dare kiss him, not when there were CIA cameras all around, but she did squeeze his hand. "You excited?"

"Am I ever. Think we can kick Dixon and Weiss outta the suite?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course!"

Later, in Quebec, at a fancy restaurant.

"So, we have to make a plan as to how we're going to find him." Dixon dare not say Sark's name, just in case, but everyone new who 'he' was.

"I have an idea," sais Syd. Suddenly out of nowhere, three men jumped and kncked down the men Syd had been sitting with. Syd jumped up and whipped around, only to be face to face with a blond-haired blue eyed brit.

hey guys..... whats going to happen? lol........ even i don't know. sorry it took so long. Kim and I are going to write more in Math. good thing we have a table to ourselves in the back corner huh? kk........ hope you all like it!

ems

we're workin on it........ thats what history is for right? alias with kim.... couldn;t be better! lol.... that and ja.... nevermind..... kim luv u!

ems

"blonde haired, blue eyed, brit" hmmmmmmmm i wonder who that could be.........! lol great job & thanks for the PM's, sorry i havnt replied in so long, been busy ya know! well, keep pm-ing cuz i really love the story! nice work! luvs ~ Sarah

omg.... its bin like, forever since we've updated! i mean, im sorta workin on it.... i've been busy studying and stuff for stuff at school and i honstly was gonna try to write more yesterday, but leigh anne slept over and then a whole buncha family members came over for my granpaents 40th aniversary.... argh... so i'll write more this week!

ems

Back