A Dream Within A Dream

Chapter 4 – Eva (Sydney’s POV)

“Hi mom” I said, giving my mother a hug.

“I’m glad you got our message.” Nadia said.

“Well, a mother knows when her girls need help. So what happened?” Irina asked.

“We’d love to explain that, but can we please go somewhere that’s not so…open?” I said, indicating the open field near the abandoned building.

“Of course. You look like death warmed over.” My mother replied, putting an arm around mine & Nadia’s shoulders. We walked together into the ramshackle building, each thinking of what to do next.

“Now what happened?” Mom asked, anxious to know what brought her 2 daughters to contacting her via computer.

“APO sent us on an operation to pose as a terrorist group that wanted his help with an arms shipment so we could link him to the Crimson Contingent and a hijacked weapons shipment on its way to Guatemala.” Nadia began.

“We met with him in Hertfordshire, but he recognized us. He’s trying to climb up Yelena’s social ladder so he can be a part of her endgame.” I finished.

“So I take it you didn’t let on that Yelena’s dead?” Mom said, not really as a question.

“We told him that we could contact her, so we contacted you and here we are.” Nadia replied.

“Didn’t APO send you with Eric and Michael?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, but Fallen decided they weren’t important enough to come along.” I replied, trying not to let on that I was scared I wouldn’t see Vaughn again.

“Mom, we have to sae Eric and Michael. I won’t be able to live with myself if something happens to them.” Nadia said.

“Don’t worry Nadia, we’ll find a way to get them out, even if I have to tunnel all the way down to that dungeon myself.” I said. Nadia smiled at me gratefully.

“Absl**ely not.” Mom said, “It’s too dangerous and you need to get in contact with APO as soon s you can so they can send some help.”

“Good luck with that. Fallen took all our tech items. Comms, photo glasses, recorder ring, everything.” Nadia said sadly.

“We’re not contacting APO. They’ll send an extraction team to get Vaughn & Weiss out by force. I’m not about to let them be put on the guillotine.” I said, “They’re too important to me to let that happen. We have to go get them ourselves.”

“I’d hate to sound like your father, but the Crimson Contingent is a much too dangerous organization to deal with. You should contact APO and tell them what’s happened.” Mom said.

“I have a better idea.” I said, looking to Nadia. She nodded and I knew she was right on the same page.

“Mom, maybe you can talk to Fallen. He said he’s never met with Yelena in person. You could talk to him and try to get Vaughn & Weiss out.” I said. Mom was about to protest, but stopped herself when she realized the idea was a good one.

“Alright then. I suppose I can help my girls this once.” She said with a sigh.

“Good. Now, all you have to do is call Fallen and tell him we’re bringin you to meet with him. And tell him that you won’t come unless Vaughn & Weiss are waiting outside the front gate.” I said, pulling a cellphone from my garter.

“I thought Fallen took all of your technical equipment.” Mom said.

“He did. He gave us the phone to call and arrange the meeting.” Nadia explained.

“Alright then.” Mom said as I handed her the phone. She pressed the speed dial button and Fallen’s voice was heard through the speaker. Mom looked at me confused.

“Speakerphone.” I mouthed at her and she nodded.

“Mr. Fallen, I have come across your little messengers and have decided to arrange a meeting.” Mom said, adding a Russian accent to her voice as she spoke.

“Alright then. We’ll meet here in my office in 30 minutes.” He said.

“Mr. Fallen, there will be no meeting unless I see the other two agents that accompanied the girls standing outside the front gate, unharmed.” She said.

“It’s a simple request and will be granted.” Fallen replied.

“Good then. We shall see each other soon.” Mom said.

“Indeed we shall Yelena.” He replied.

“I am Ms. Derevko to you.” Mom said.

“Very well then Ms. Derevko. 30 minutes. Any longer and the other agents will be eliminated.” Fallen said, hanging up.

“Looks like we have our work cut out for us.” Nadia said.

sorry it took me so long! now i pass the torch to Katrina! ^_^

UPDATED PM LIST:
sydney_alias_vaughn
vaughnsgurl4lf
SpyChic16
Sydney A Vaughn
oooRevesDouxooo
vaughnshoney
syd26
texasalias2004
Alias_rocks_87
xMountineer02300844x
buckeyealum2000
KAliasGirl
Phoenixwannabe
Garner_Chick6
sydneymicheal
tunita
Nancy O
SYD96
dancer4life
KAC
alias/gglover
les400coups
gtwallichs
Crazy for Alias
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
kalias
Superduck123
UndercoverPhoenix47
Mightylittleone

ooo sure how am I supposed to follow that act....or i guess chapter in this case! lol its so good!!! I'll try to update in the next couple of days but no promises!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Awesome chapter. I love this fic.

Spymommy to the rescue!!!!

thanks for the pm and I cannot wait to read more!!

-kait
</span>

That was really good I hope nothing happen to eric, vaughn or irina during the exchange. Thanks for the PM.

aww what a good chapter! and crongrats to your mom! now katrina, please update soon! i cant get enough of your all's fic! LOL. Thanks for the PM btw! ~Lizzy

Back