A Dream Within A Dream

lol Kit is evil!!!!!!

and do u seriously bet 300?? wow! thats putting a lot of faith in one basket! ok that didnt make sense time for katrina to go to bed!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>nadia would never cheat. Do i really believe that or am i just in denial. Nope..i believe it. There is definitely an explanation!!!

that was a really really great chap.
thanks so much for the pm

-kait
</span>

oh and i'm gonna go hide too :hide:
katrina dont hide!

“Whatever man!  Go six months in a coma and see how hungry you are!”  Everyone just laughed at me but I was being dead serious.
aww poor eric!

There was my fiancé, the love of my love with her arm around another man’s waist.  She was smiling and laughing at him and her head dipped way too close for comfort and they were heading up to her room!  I didn’t know what the hell was going on but I was too shocked to move, all I could do was stand there and gap in horror. 
:eek: Nadia wouldnt do that...right?!?! :thinking:
Well I'll take eric if nadia doesnt want him! lol
I actually contemplated making some ships in bottles but I knew I couldn’t endure the teasing from Vaughn despite how soothing it was. 
:lol: that's great kat!

I loved this chapter (but sadly i just saw the PM for it lol) anyways great job on this!!

KIT!!! YOUR NEXT! :poke: tee hee hee :angelic: ~lizzy

since Kit is away till Friday I'm posting her chapter for her! hope you all enjoy!!!

*~Nadia’s POV~*

“It’s great to see you again Nads.” My old friend said to me as we continued down the dark street toward my hotel after a night out. As usual, even if he knew I could take care of myself he refused to let me go alone. I smiled lightly looking up at him, he had barley changed in the two years since I had gone to America to find my sister and father.

“I’m so sorry about your parents José, they were such amazing people. And I’m so sorry it took me so long to get here, I couldn’t get away from work for the funeral, there was just something-” Nadia stopped wondering how to word the near apocalypse which was the reason she hadn’t come earlier. “Very big… happening at work. And it would have been like the end of the world if I left. I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah, they were. I mean to adopt a twelve-year-old boy is rare, but a twelve year old who had ‘disciplinary problems’ is even rarer.”

I smiled wrapping my arm around José’s back. “Remember those stupid play dates they use to set up between the boys and girls orphanage?”

José laughed, “You threw mud at me.”

“You pushed me out of a tree!” I said holding up the arm, which he had broken by doing that. “Good times…”

“Then we got older… You bailed me out of jail.”

“Glad you cleaned up your act.” I joked.

“Speak for yourself missy.”

Once we got into the hotel we decided to stop at the bar, since we actually hadn’t had anything alcoholic that night. He ordered my drink knowing exactly what i wanted.

“Don’t drink too much, last time you hit on me.” I said teasingly.

José laughed. “Well I must have been horribly drunk to have done that. I mean who would hit on you.”

I took a sip of my drink. “So your girlfriend how is she?”

“Broke up.” He said simply, not sounding too heart broken.

“Oh I’m sorry.”

“What are you talking about Nads? You despised her.”

I only let my smile show a moment then took another sip.

“And you said you have a boyfriend now?” He continued.

“Yup.” I said a smile spreading across my face. “His names Eric. He’s… amazing.” I could feel a dreamy look taking over my face.

José smiled.

“I mean he’s so funny, and sweet and caring and-”

“You really like him don’t you?” He asked me knowing by my voice this guy was different from the rest.

“Yeah I really do.”

José pulled me into a hug and kissed me quickly. “I’m so happy for you Nads.”

I shifted back from leaning in toward him so I could hear, “God it’s noisy in here.” I said looking around at the people who were way past their first drink and were officially drunk.

“Then let’s go talk upstairs.” He said standing up and walking with me for the elevator.

After a few days with José I had to get back to work, and back to Eric. Being apart from him had made me realize how close we had become. I bypass Sydney’s place ignoring her text message that she needed to talk to me. If it were really important she would have called again.

I don’t bother to knock or anything but throw open the door, having seen the T.V on though the window I knew Weiss would be sitting on the couch.

“Hey!” I said dropping my bag at the door and running over to the couch where I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Weiss what’s wrong?” I asked as he looked up glaring at me.

“I really think you should be telling me that Nadia.” He said angrily.

“What are you talking about?” I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. “I had told you, a friend had some problems and needed me there. We also hadn’t seen each other in a while. We had to catch up.”

I sat down next to him but he stood up walking to the other side of the room.

“I went to surprise you… In Buenos Aries…” He said looking away as if ashamed of me.

“What… why…”

“I went on Thursday night. I saw you walk into the bar with some guy, your arm around him.”

“Weiss-”

He cut me off, “I had hoped it was nothing though so I watched you for a bit. Then I saw the guy kiss you… then you... then you two went up to your room.”

“Weiss I-”

“No! Don’t even try to lie to me Nadia! No matter how good you may be at it I know you’re lying now!”

“Weiss listen to me, he’s just a friend!” I pleaded in shock Weiss even thought I would cheat.

“Nadia I was obvious enough it doesn’t stop at friendship! Maybe friends with benefits…”

Quickly my shock turned to rage and I slowly shook my head.

“He’s JUST a friend! A GOOD friend!” I said again trying to keep my rage under control as I could feel my face heating up as it often did when I was furious.

“What do you think I am an idiot!? I SAW you!”

“Well then maybe you are one! Or maybe a metaphor would be easier to understand for you?! You’re not the brightest crayon in the box, not the brightest light in the harbor, a few colors short of the rainbow, about as sharp as a pound of wet liver!” The room was dead silent for at least 3 minutes until the only sound was me stomping across the room grabbing my bag and slamming the door closed behind me.

Just as quickly as shock was replaced by rage, tears replaced my anger. And I barley made it to Sydney’s before breaking down.

“Nadia?!” Sydney called as she ran out of her room to put her arm around me as I sat down on the couch.

“I hate him, I hate him.” I repeated over and over even though I knew it was nowhere close to true.

“You hate who?” Sydney asked but then seemed to realize whom I meant. “You went to see Weiss didn’t you?” She asked quietly. “I told you to come here first Nads.”

I looked away attempting to wipe my tears away but they were immediately replaced with fresh ones.

“What happened Nads?” She asked grabbing a box of tissues off the coffee table and handing them to me.

“I was so stupid…” I said slowly. “But so was he! He knows how much I love him!” Quickly my tears began to flow non-stop. “I love him so much.” I said my voice cracking.

“What happened Nads?” She repeated handing me another tissue as I once again struggled to gain composure. What if Eric and me were over? What if we don’t make it though this fight? Our first real fight.

“I… He… He thought I cheated on him… He had NO right to think I would ever do that!”

“No he didn’t…” Sydney said slowly thinking, “But Nadia, he’s probably just afraid of losing you and he’s looking out for that thing that may end the relationship, just as you do.”

Damn it, does she read my mind? But no, he still had no right to think that. If he thinks I would cheat on him then I can’t trust him. And this relationship should be over.

I stood up; I couldn’t listen to my own sister taking his side.

“Where are you going Nadia?” Sydney asked as I walked into her room and changed quickly into my running stuff i had in my duffle bag.

“Out” I replied coldly as I walked back out and started a slow jog toward the park leaving my bag behind.

As I ran the only thing I could hear was my feet hitting the pavement. I was immediately filled with regret. Not for Eric, no he deserved my anger. But Sydney didn’t. I didn’t run much longer before I turned around and practically sprinted back to Sydney's hoping to catch her before her date with Vaughn.

I opened the door slowly, tentatively, only to find Sydney sitting on the couch waiting for me. I stood frozen in the doorway half expecting her to blow up on me like I deserved. But she just stood up and without a word came over and wrapped her arms around me.

updated pm list

sydney_alias_vaughn
vaughnsgurl4lf
SpyChic16
Sydney A Vaughn
oooRevesDouxooo
vaughnshoney
syd26
texasalias2004
Alias_rocks_87
xMountineer02300844x
buckeyealum2000
KAliasGirl
Phoenixwannabe
Garner_Chick6
sydneymicheal
tunita
Nancy O
SYD96
dancer4life
KAC
alias/gglover
les400coups
gtwallichs
Crazy for Alias
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
kalias
Superduck123
UndercoverPhoenix47
mightylittleone
luckylass
74Aliaschickita47
AliasChica316
secretfriend220
chanel24
ohiochic2010

I love how syd and nadia are so close, i hope everything with WEISS AND NADIA SORTS ITSELF OUT!! They are so cute!!! :-\ thanks for the pm! update soon!

Back