A Dream Within A Dream

Stupid Weiss!!!!!! :( I hope they don't break up!!! :cry: that'd be so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I was just clicking the exlamation point...then I just held it down. :lol: hehe. lol...hehe. I think I'm laughing to much in my head. lol...hehe.

Hey, thanks for the PM. I didn't really understand what the AdwAd meant...then I clicked on it...then I rememberd. :smiley:

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

I'm glad that nadia didn't cheat on weiss that would just have been awful. Thanks for the PM and great update.

aww that was a great chapter! sorry iam late (again, but i never see the PM lol) anyways good job kit! and since i'll be nice and only :poke: kit for now..... *sites down to wait for an update from EVA!!!!* ~lizzy

Great chappy...but Weiss you've gotta listen to Nadia. Ahhhhh I hope this mess gets cleaned up. Sorry I didn't respond right away...I thought I did. Thank you for the pm!

Chapter 7 – Eva (Sydney’s POV)

Not a word was said as I sat on the couch and thought about how boneheaded my sister could be. I sat back and thought about all the crazy things that’d happened between the two of us over the years.

-Flashback-

Vaughn and I returned from our mission in North Korea with smiles on our faces. We were lucky that my Aunt Katya helped us escape the firing squad, and we had a newfound connection between the two of us. We hadn’t spoken about what happened, but I had a feeling the result of our mission would be in our favour.

He smiled at me, and the moment I thought he would come over and hug me and proclaim his love for me, Lauren walked over to him and embraced him tightly. I swear that cow was just doing it to piss me off, but it still hurt to know that, after everything we’d just been through, Vaughn still cared more about Lauren than he did me.

I went to sit at my desk and saw Weiss making his way over. I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug before plopping into my chair.

“Her father committed suicide while you were gone.” He said simply. I just rolled my eyes and turned my computer on.

“You know, nobody would blame you if you hated him for going back to her.” He said, “Hell, I hate her and I don’t even think he’s that cute.” I laughed softly before starting my report for North Korea.

Weiss just sighed and went back to his desk to work on one of his reports. I thought about the situation more as I glanced over to Vaughn’s desk and saw Lauren sitting off to the side next to Vaughn, who was saying something to her while logging on to his own computer.

I felt my eyes start to well up with tears when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I quickly blinked away my watery eyes before looking up to see the face of my sister Nadia staring at me. We hadn’t known each other long, but I could see this look in her eyes that almost seemed like she understood everything.

“How are you doing?” she asked. I just shrugged.

"Fine." I lied. It was usually something I said to compartmentalize my feeligs. Most people didn’t see through it, but Nadia was different.

“Sydney, you can lie to the world, but you can’t lie to your sister.” She said, “Wanna talk about it over ice cream?”

“How did you…?” I asked.

“ A sister knows these things.” She replied, “I see the way you look at Michael and I know your heart must be breaking.” I nodded gently.

“Besides, I can’t stand the sl** either.” She said, laughing. I laughed with her, knowing that I finally had someone in my whirlwind life that really knew me.

“Let’s go veg.” I said, getting up from my chair. Nadia smiled at me and we happily left the rotunda.

There was no one else in the world that knew my heart as well as Nadia. I felt comfortable talking to her about my past, and she was the same way with me. Soon, she knew everything about my relationship with Vaughn and she understood me better than ever.

I thought about the day Vaughn & I reconciled. I told Nadia the good news and she was there to hug me, all the while smiling and thanking the lord that I’d finally gotten my soulmate back.

-Flashback-

“Nadia, I have wonderful news ” I said excitedly, bounding into our shared apartment.

“What happened?” Nadia asked, surprised at my excitement.

“Vaughn and I are getting back together ” I replied happily. I was abound with joy and couldn’t keep the obvious smile off my face.

“Oh Sydney, I’m so happy for you ” she said, smiling and hugging me.

“You know your excitement means the world to me, right?” I responded.

“I just thank The Powers That Be for bringing you two back together.” She said, “I see how you and Vaughn are together and I know in my heart that he’s your soulmate. It’s good to know that I’ll get to see you happy again.”

“Thanks you so much Nadia. I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through this without you.” I said, giving her a big hug.

“That’s what sisters are for.” She replied simply with a smile.

My memory train was interrupted by the creaking of the front door as it opened. I saw Nadia barely poke her head in before walking into the house and shutting the door behind her. I looked at her for a moment before silently getting up from the couch and pulling her into a hug.

Back