A..erm...womanly question

Which do you use?

• Pds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tpns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel so left out, all of you people talking about cramps and cravings... I've only had cramps once like three years ago, although I should probably feel lucky for that.

YES ....u are soooooo lucky u dont have to go through it......cramps ahhh i hate them....the worst ones i have ever had was when i started to cry b/c of the pain and then when i was walking i fell to the ground b/c i couldnt walk it lasted for like ever ....it was on and off....i thought sumthing was really wrong with me but it was just REALLY BAD cramps -_- :lol:

that is bad.. on my last period i had these awful cramps in science, the kind where u need sweatpants and to lay down to help them, so i was tryin to lay down in my chair without lookin odd or drawing attention.. it was so awful

those are absolutely the worse.. the only thing worse is what happened to me in 7th grade

dundundund

i wasnt real experienced with my period yet and it was one of my first times so i was using a pad and i used the wrong size and bleed throw the pad and my pants that was awful but luckily thats way in the pastt

AliasBabe12 said:
YES ....u are soooooo lucky u dont have to go through it......cramps ahhh i hate them....the worst ones i have ever had was when i started to cry b/c of the pain and then when i was walking i fell to the ground b/c i couldnt walk it lasted for like ever ....it was on and off....i thought sumthing was really wrong with me but it was just REALLY BAD cramps -_- :lol:
yep i've been there too. every second month it's like that...i can't walk or stand or even sit normally i just have to lie down and cry and scream...i've fainted once because of the cramps, and i have quite strong pills, but they don't help well enough... :( so i also have REALLY BAD cramps.
all you girls who don't, you're so lucky!!!!!!!

I have to go with Tampons. Being a dancer for most of my life...I didn't really have an option. Pads just weren't going to work...

well i use both depending onwhat i'm doing and when. Me and my mate, as musicians, both discovered that tampons can be rather uncomfortable during a performance (i'm a classical singer and she's a trumpet player) because of the strong use of your diaphragm. for both things you have to really push down which isn't comfortable at all, sort of that feeling when you sneeze really hard while wearing a tampon. not pleasant. however pads suck too.

Just like to add that i think sanitary items should be VAT free. If you're reading this Tony, take note.

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 20 2004, 12:05 PM']Tampons! I hate pads![/quote]
oh! yeah! I <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HATE</span> pads so I use tampons my mummy was pissed beacuse I didnt tell her until I needed them :D

Back