[Amount Paying(credits)]:
[Render/Picture (please provide link)]: Any
[Due Date(if any)]:
[Any other information]: Good luck. :D

Dy.namik said:
Website Banner
[Size(width x height)]: 936*93
[Main Color(s)]: Any
[Background Color(s) (Please specify if you want transparent)]: Like the table headers over at www.adminjuice.com
[Style]: Professional
[Main Text]: Admin Juice
[Alternate Text]: N/A
[Due Date(if any)]: N/A
[Any other information]: N/A
--------------------------------------------------------

Ranks
[Size(width x height)]: 120*24
[Main Color(s)]: Any
[Background Color(s) (Please specify if you want transparent)]: Any
[Style]: Any
[Main Texts]:
Administrator
Design Team
Community Team
Valued Members
[Alternate Text]: N/A
[Due Date(if any)]:
[Any other information]: Good luck. :D

Thank you for your request, please remember to follow the rules when requesting : http://www.gfxdrop.com/forum/showthread.php?182-Gfx-Request-Info
Please remember to not over-request, please limit your requests to one request per week.
If you could pick one or the other from your above requests to be done that would be great :smiley:

Thank you for your request dy.namik.
Your request has been accepted. It will be completed shortly, please visit back to the thread to view it's status including to answer any further questions that are necessary to complete the request for you.

If your request is not completed within a few days and you have not heard anything further about the request please PM an administrator or moderator to return this thread to the pending status so another designer can accept it.​

Need feedback asap, just took a random quick stab, let me know what you want done
681Untitled_1.jpg

_Black&White_ said:
Need feedback asap, just took a random quick stab, let me know what you want done
681Untitled_1.jpg
Believe he wanted it to match the table headers on his site B&W, not your fault, not everyone knows exactly what those are, he should have specified more... see the picture below to see what his table headers are so you can try to match those (the blue things).
809ajex.jpg

Black&White is going to do the banner and I'm going to do the ranks but before I do I would like to know what exactly do you want the ranks to look like?

Toups said:
Believe he wanted it to match the table headers on his site B&W, not your fault, not everyone knows exactly what those are, he should have specified more... see the picture below to see what his table headers are so you can try to match those (the blue things).
809ajex.jpg

my bad, will fix tomorrow, :smiley:

Back