Animation A Flock of X-Wings/Escape from Mustafar C4D

Randal R.

Thon'dar
Hello again,

this was just a series of clips I was doing just to do see how the new mats and skin jobs looked on the
Corellian Corvette and the X-Wing models.I also wanted a Rendering of the Xplosion.
And then Thought of making an actual action short...
But one of 2 responses on a wip thread suggested that the 15 secs of Text Animation made him want to stop watching the 56 sec video which was only beginning,,so I canceled it.
And the 2nd I think said the ships were not moving fast enuff...any faster and there would not be a clip to show the new skin...:D

This stuff takes a lot of time to do..and usually a lot more to render.
Motion blur seems to be absent on the cloned asteroids along with material not applied right.

Please, enjoy my toiling efforts.
No need to be critical for my sake.
I am not a professional.

That's pretty cool! I see that you were also playing around with the text textures as well; I'm so used to seeing the "Star Wars" text in the standard font that it really stood out.

When doing these types of renders is it possible to add a bit of motion blur, especially during the dog fights, or is there a limitation to what the software can do?

When doing these types of renders is it possible to add a bit of motion blur, especially during the dog fights, or is there a limitation to what the software can do?[/QUOTE]

on the X wings there is Motion Blur at 50% value on the C4D tag. the asteroids were in a cloner object...
and the Motion Blur either is not on them or did not take during render.
the textures on the asteroids are also not correctly applied in the cloner also I have noticed.

I often will jump into something else or start something else while waddling and waiting on rendering.
---The Arrival--

this was actually just some clips to see the re-skin on the xwings and to see the Xplosion I created
on the Corvette in a star wars fanfilm submission from a different view...

Video of Star Wars Fan Film animation..

Appreciate your input.

Thanks for watching.
Randal R.

Back