A French Petition for Alias

Ephram

Cadet
Since the beginning of the audio-televisual season 2003-2004, the Americans and the English have the official magazine on ALIAS, a fabulous series of espionage. Despite everything, France does not have the right there. Indeed, the magazine is not distributed in this country. Is this for problems of budget? In France, boxes DVD and VHS of season 1 is completely UNTRACEABLE in certain specialized stores. The novels, published by Fleuve Noir (Black River in English), are sold extremely well! It is for that that I invite everyone to sign this petition to have:
- an official magazine ALIAS in TWO-MONTHLY FRENCH;
or
- an official magazine ALIAS in MONTHLY FRENCH;
This petition will be sent to several American sites and to the president of the American chain ABC.
I think that the American fans can help French to have the magazine by signing the petition even if they are not concerned.We have a joint passion! This passion, it is "ALIAS". Sign the petition. Thank you with all! For sign the petition => Petition !

I signed......if it would help, I could buy it, too, because I live next to the french border :lol: Already bought on book of Alias in french there.

Back