A Glimpse of What's to Come

thanx for all your compliments I appreciate it. My brain is a little fried right now otherwise i'd write some more. But don't worry stay tuned it's a'comin' ;)

(ring ring)
“Kendall here,”
“Kendall it’s Vaughn.”
“What do you want Agent Vaughn I’m busy here.”
“Well this is important.”
“Well then hurry up and tell me what it is. I have an agency to run.”
“Irena came to Syd’s house and took her.”
“What do you mean she took her? Where’d she take her?”
“I don’t know.”
“What do you mean you don’t know?”
“I don’t know!”
“Well how did you find this out?”
“Will Tippin was there when it happened. He saw everything.”
“He told me that Irena said “they” were coming for Syd because Syd had what “they” wanted. That’s all I know. I’m on my way over to Syd’s house right now.”
“Ok I’ll send someone over with you.”
(click)

this is grrrrrrrrrrrreat!!! Please write more....... NOW! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
P.s if this sounds offensive sorry!!!
can u pm me pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

(I’ve decided to change the style of my story to a script so bear with me)

Chapter 3

(at Will and Sydney’s house)

Will: (with relief) Oh thank god you’re here. (panicked) I…I…I didn’t know what to do, she…I…I walked in and then there was Irena with a gun trained on me and Syd was in the kitchen. She just told Syd that they were coming for her because she had what “they” wanted. She said that Syd had to come with her or else they’d kill her. Syd didn’t know what it was that “they” wanted. She told Irena that she wasn’t going to go with her, but Irena didn’t listen she just hit her over the head with the butt of the gun and then dragged Syd to her car and drove off.

Vaughn: Ok just calm down we’ll get her back don’t worry.

Will: Don’t worry what do you mean don’t worry. Syd’s been gone for 2 years and she comes back and then days later she gets kidnapped. How can you be calm? Oh wait I know how you can be calm, you don’t care about her.

Vaughn: I care about her more than you’ll ever know.

Will: If you cared about her so much you would have never gotten married to Alice. She loves you and your too blind to see it.

Vaughn: I love her too, and I can see that she loves me.

Will: Then why did you hurt her like that?

Vaughn: Will, we thought she was dead.

Will: You gave up hope! I never gave up on her. I love her! I saw her after Danny was murdered, I saw what she went through. And now I have to go through the same thing again because of you. I’ve loved Sydney all along and I’d never do anything, ANYTHING to hurt her.

Vaughn: I’d never do anything to purposely hurt her either. What was I suppose to do? Put my life on hold till she comes backs? We didn’t even know if she would come back! And we sure as h*ll didn’t know when! But right now we don’t have time for this. We have to find Sydney. I’m going back to work to figure this out. If I find anything I’ll let you know.

Will: Vaughn, I’m sorry. It’s just that this is a really stressful time for me. I didn’t mean to go off on you like that.

Vaughn: It’s OK I know how you feel. (Vaughn starts to walk towards his car) Oh, and Kendall is sending some one over to check things out so if they have any questions just tell them whatever they need to know.

Will: Alright, thanks a lot.

Back