A Hero's Hall WoW group

F

frostydf2

I was wondering if their would be a few willing people who would like to start a WoW group. We would stay within 5/6 levels of eachother all the time, and an average of 20~ hours a week. Maybe more, but nothing tottally hardcore.

Anyone up for it? We'd be playing on the Stormreaver server by the way.

I'd love except for one problem. I don't have WoW!!!! And I can't get it because I don't have a job and nobody will hire me. All my other friends have rich parents are relatives that give them jobs and I always have to hear them talk about WoW. I wish I had that game. Or even an ip number.

Originally posted by Daax@May 29 2006, 08:05 PM
... I wish I had that game. Or even an ip number.
An "IP Address" ? You're computer is given an IP address every time you connect to the Internet, beit Cable Modem or Dial-up. What would an IP address give you ? Nothing more than you already have when you're browsing the 'net.

Now my curiosity is asking, what does an IP have to do with WoW? 'sides the fact that you need a 'net connection to play... which if you're reading these forums, you're already have that much.

~ Jaraeth

not ip number... <_< <_< <_<

I mean that number on the WoW box. The one you have to type in to play to proove that you spent your hard-earned money to buy this piece of mind-slaving MMO software. that number...thing....F#ck. I don't know computer words. Whenever I say stupid things just learn to ignore them and agree humbly with me. :(

<nods slowly>

You want an authorization key, product key, registration code, software license, or whatever else it may be called... Sorry, you need to order it online, or buy it retail...

<Jaraeth does not condone illegal software piracy or theft of authorization codes, and supports good software by buying the product.>

~ Jaraeth

Daax sorry, I had to delete your post. Almost any talk of warez, or illegal downloading can get me booted off of my host. So I'll say this, warez, and illegal downloading is STEALING!!!!! ;)

I deleted my reply to his, just doesn't make sense with it gone. <agrees re: stealing with Frosty>

Soooo... Any luck getting a WoW group together? I might consider it, except that my WoW account is inactive. :thinking:

~ Jaraeth

Me and a friend started new chars on StormReaver. We have plenty of level 60's who are able to give us gold, and the such. Add me on aim, and we'll get started. You should be able to find all of my contact information in this post underneathe.

Thanks!

About the only game I could go back to at this time would be DAoC. EQ2 was visually really bland, and the combat was tedious to me. WoW, You'd have to pay me to go back to that game.

After a year of "hardcore raiding," I now only log on occassionally to PvP in the 40's bracket with my dwarf priest. If you wish to prance through Azeroth with me, I can be found on Silver Hand by the name of Fryzz or Frozz.

Frozz