Season 2 a higher echelon

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh! syd likes vaughn! yes! i kinda feel sorry for will though bcuz he kinda likes syd and everything. but oh well, syd likes Vaughn! yah! i cannot wait till that episode! Yah!

Hello :thinking: *stands up* my name is Agent_Goodnight, and I am a spoilerholic! LMAO! oh well I put that on another post it's true I am!

Is this murder Haldeki's murder? cuz I could imagine Sloane thinking otherwise but wouldn't that stir somethnig up! (y) :eek:

pca6.jpg
POOR WILL??? who cares about will!?!! I hate Will...
I'm so excited about this episode.. .
well i dont really hate will..I hate Alice more..
Since Marshall was practically asleep during the whole operation,
do you think they're really going to have to take Marshall into custody?
Will he still remember? ;)

Who's Haledki? I've heard his name over and over and I know I should remember him, but I don't! I've seen basically every single episode, but I can't think of who he is! Could you guys help me?
Thanks a lot!!!!! :D

Tory said:
Who's Haledki? I've heard his name over and over and I know I should remember him, but I don't! I've seen basically every single episode, but I can't think of who he is! Could you guys help me?
Thanks a lot!!!!! :D
Same with me!

Two more days left 'till Alias!

He's that stupid guy that Jack killed near the end of the 1st season. Remember, Jack said that he almost exposed Sydney and then he shot him.

<o> said:
He's that stupid guy that Jack killed near the end of the 1st season. Remember, Jack said that he almost exposed Sydney and then he shot him.
yeah he tortued Hadlaki that was really cool! ^_^
I hated Hadlaki!

Me too, he was just a loser troublemaker, so how did you get that picture of jack in near your use name, i tried and couldnt find it. im such a loser. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back