A.K.A. Jennifer Garner

I am new to the Alias experience. The first ep I watched was Superbowl Sunday and I am hooked and trying to catch up. I have read all the books (the 2 prequils and alias declassified) is the A.K.A Jenn Garner worth buying? I want to learn as much as I can. I have been reading the transscripts, but it is not the same. Hurry up Sept! DVD comes out! Wooooooo!

i havent read it, but would just like to say welcome, its always awesome to get new fans. What about the show did you like to get you hooked?just curious :D

I read it, and it's alright. There's not really anything in there that you can't find anywhere else though. It's just the basics on her life and has quizzes scattered throughout to make sure you were reading. (Even if you didn't read the book you could still answer most of the questions) It's alright, but nothing special. You can tell it was thrown together really fast.

AgentNicBristow said:
i havent read it, but would just like to say welcome, its always awesome to get new fans. What about the show did you like to get you hooked?just curious :D
Thanks for the quick response. I absolutly love the show which surprises me, I hate Bond movies. I loved Austin Powers, But Alias just hooked me. I fell in love with Jennifer. Since the superbowl, all of the shows have been action packed and grabbing. I am in the mode where I can not wait until next week. I know people on here are complaining about reruns, but I need them. I want more and more.

thampton20 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Thanks for the quick response. I absolutly love the show which surprises me, I hate Bond movies. I loved Austin Powers, But Alias just hooked me. I fell in love with Jennifer. Since the superbowl, all of the shows have been action packed and grabbing. I am in the mode where I can not wait until next week. I know people on here are complaining about reruns, but I need them. I want more and more.
Very well put. Ever think of writing reviews.

Even if the book isn't written well...it's still about Jennifer Garner...so I mean...how in the world could it be bad? I would buy it if I were you! She's so frickin cool!

I got the book for my birthday, but I've just glanced thru it so far. I wanna finish "Recruited" before I get to reading that book.

You are so right Sydb JenG!!! Jennifer's is really "frickin" cool!!!! I don't think I've ever not liked a book or article about her and I've loved every movie she's been in so far. The book might not be a big whoop to some people,but if you're absolutely nuts about Jennifer,it will be a delight!!! LOL
Rock on!!! :redhair:

Back