A keyboard problem...

I've gotten to expecting problem from my keyboard. A cat walking on it can make for trouble.

Right now, a key will not work. The key can be found between d and a. What to do? Bad me decided to have it all over and can not get in anywhere! Bad letter _...

Tried re_tarting. Did not work... Oy.

Edit: Never mind.. Slamming all my fingers around on the keyboard a few times brought it back to life. Weird..

i've gotten adept at cleaning my boards.... the keyboard i use isnt made anymore, i went and bought 4 of em on ebay so i'd have spare parts.... so every few months i take it apart, clean it all up, and make it good as new.... same keyboard since 1995.. lol... (granted i've had to change out pieces that have gotten worn out)

Oh, it's brand new and did these things even before pop got spilled on it. No keys are sticking at all and I think I cleaned it thoroughly after the pop incident.

I've just found that the cats can somehow lock things up by stepping all over it. This has happened with both of my keyboards. The one that has a locked s key last night is my Zboard Merc.

The same reason a lot of us do. We spend a lot of time on our computers and thus have the area set up to eat/drink too. Spilled soda/tea/etc happens.

I have too much I have to do with computers to not spend a lot of time on them, Hunl. Every bit of my college work and my whole future career focuses on working on a computer. It's what I like to do and I am happy with it.

<sighs> My college work is stored on a computer too, but really...to spend all your time with a computer is silly if not utterly wrong.

(Luckily I am going to stop there rather then go on. Mainly because there is an 80 percent chance that I know what will happen.)

haha, I'm trying! Writing is far more difficult for me to get to the ground floor of a career in, though.

I don't mind this career, honestly. As long as I can balance it with other computer and non-computer things in my life, and it keeps my financially stable, I have no issue with it.

haha, I'm trying! Writing is far more difficult for me to get to the ground floor of a career in, though.

I don't mind this career, honestly. As long as I can balance it with other computer and non-computer things in my life, and it keeps my financially stable, I have no issue with it.

So writing is your career? Huh..? :confused: A better explanation might help.

When I said "I don't mind this career," I meant computers. I'm a technician/engineer and am currently working in staff training and support.

I'm aspiring to take my writing hobby into an eventual career if given the time and opportunity.

The time is what I really need first, which is at a premium right now. I think the opportunity will come once I have something complete to present. I was hoping that the content writer application would be an opportunity (albeit a small one), but it didn't turn out that way.

Not many things turn out how you expect them to. ^^ As far as your writing goes, well, I think we already discussed that. -_^

It just makes me wonder...if they want that much for writing, I wonder how much they want for level design, ouch.

Back