A keyboard problem...

Well, I just have to keep plugging away at it, refine, hone it, all that good stuff. And yeah, I take all comments/suggestions/criticisms of my work and use them as an opportunity to better myself, so I always welcome them.

And cripes, we took this thread waaaay off topic. O.o

Well, I just have to keep plugging away at it, refine, hone it, all that good stuff. And yeah, I take all comments/suggestions/criticisms of my work and use them as an opportunity to better myself, so I always welcome them.

And cripes, we took this thread waaaay off topic. O.o

It felt good though. :D

Well, the problem was solved before anyone ever responded, so I suppose it's alright. I think a cat just locked a key on me and just pressing around randomly for a bit unlocked it somehow.

Try being a system administrator, on call... I spend a sad 60-80% of all waking hours in front of computers. As I write this, I have an empty plate that once contained a mix of vegetables, barbecued pork and a tall glass of milk, shortly after with that same tall glass filled with Arizona Green Tea.

I work from my computer for a living... I am always SSH'd, RDP'd, and FTP'd into servers, and chatting with coworkers and clients on Trillian (since I need AIM, Yahoo, MSN, IRC, & ICQ) ... so yeah, I'm a geek... and I also eat & drink at my computer. I too have a hard to find keyboard (MS Natural Elite ergonomic), and I clean it out about once a year.

BTW, good job on pounding you're keyboard into submission ;)

~ Jar

Back