A Life Like That

oh now thats just dandy!!!
geesh!!
they finally get away and you shoot nadia!?!?
arg
haha, its ok thou. as long as theres a happy ending this time.

Update/spoiler time!
oh now thats just dandy!!!
geesh!!
they finally get away and you shoot nadia!?!?
arg
haha, its ok thou. as long as theres a happy ending this time.

come on now...you all should know my rep...a happy ending? hmm...we'll see :angelic:

the other woman in the picture [first one] is the actress named Jennifer Esposito [from Spin City, Taxi and the hit movie Crash]

I decided to use her image to portray the character of Jennifer Rhodes, a driven Detective who is out for blood...by putting Sydney behind bars for Sloane's 'murder' ...oh yea...her and Vaughn get involved w/each other as well...just a tiny bit

those are the only spoilers i will give you all and I will update tomorrow [providing i have the chance]. The only other thing I will tell you is that this story will have references of the third fourth and fifth season and will end the way i think alias should have ended...[not that it was bad or anything]

you all remember how i ended the last one? ...well this ending has NOTHING on that!

I hope Nadia is alright! And hopefully Vaughn, Will and Francie aren't walking into a huge trap, but they probably are.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Great update
Thanks for the PM

you all remember how i ended the last one? ...well this ending has NOTHING on that!

that scares me just a little bit..

nadia is just like a fricking bad luck magnet or something.. i feel so bad for her.. shes always getting shot or shoved into glass tables and dying.. gah.. give the girl a break.. haha.. :D

Chapter Three: John Doe

“Nadia! Nadia!”

Sydney rushed over to her sister’s side, carefully avoiding the bullets. She saw blood running freely beneath Nadia and feared the worst. “Nadia?” she said more quietly, but clearly the voice of fear. Nadia groaned and rolled over.

“I’m alright,” she whispered.

Sydney helped her sit up and Nadia looked at her bleeding arm. “The bullet just grazed me. I’m fine,” she reassured her.

Sydney nodded and smiled. She quickly looked around the room, surveying the exits and entryways.

“Anyway we can get out of here?” Nadia asked.

Sydney shrugged, looking defeated. “The only way I see is through the door.”

Nadia glanced at the door and nodded, biting her lip. Slowly, she crept towards the door keeping low to the ground as the firing continued. She laid her hand on the knob and turned, just cracking the door enough to look out. Quickly, she shut the door and breathed heavily. “Well?” Sydney asked.

Nadia shook her head. “There are five of them coming,” she said.

“Did you bring any weapons?”

Nadia turned to Sydney and gave her a stern look. “Like I expected this?”

Sydney ignored Nadia and pointed towards the window in the room. “That’s our way out.”

Nadia’s eyes widened. “There? Sydney, they are outside as well!”

Sydney shrugged. “Well, we could stay here and wait for them to kick in the door if you like.”

With no time to argue, Nadia nodded and Sydney grabbed her sister by the arm as the men kicked in the door. Sydney put her arm out, protecting her face as they crashed through the window and landed on the grass hard. The men outside, who were reloading, saw Sydney and Nadia and shouted commands in Spanish. Sydney quickly stood up, regaining her composer, and grabbed Nadia as they opened fire once more. More commands were given as several of the armed men jumped into their cars and took off after Sydney and Nadia.

Feet pounding the pavement as hard as possible, Sydney and Nadia ran faster than either one had before. Sydney glanced behind them and saw that two black town cars were giving chase and catching up to them quickly. Nadia briefly turned to her sister. “What the hell did you do?” she asked, out of breath.

Sydney didn’t answer though as she ran into a parking lot, Nadia following close behind. Sydney pointed to a car in front of them and smashed in the window as Nadia did the same to the passenger window, unlocking the door and jumping in the BMW. Sydney easily pulled apart the console beneath the steering wheel and started the car up. Just as a man came out carrying several coffees, Sydney slammed on the gas and peeled out of the lot, the two town cars closing in.

“Hey!” the man shouted. “That’s my car!”

Sydney sped out into traffic, carefully dodging the other vehicles and looked in the rear-view mirror, spotting the two black cars. “Can you lose them?” Nadia asked.

“Watch me.”

Quickly changing lanes without looking, Sydney maneuvered the car onto the highway. “Where’s our pickup?”

“Just three miles from here,” Nadia answered.

“Better tell them we’re on our way,” Sydney said as the car sped up to a hundred and thirty miles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Michael, Will and Francie walked up the stairs in an old apartment building, Michael couldn’t help the sinking feeling that something about this whole situation was seriously wrong. At this point though, there was no turning back. As the three finally approached the apartment, Michael laid his hand on his gun, just for reassurance as Will knocked on the door.

“Hello?” Will called out. No answer. “It’s me,” Will said. “Will Tippen. From…Los Angeles.”

Still no answer. Michael looked at Will and stepped forward, taking out his weapon as he lifted his foot and kicked in the door. The apartment was dark, and it smelled horrible. Michael pushed aside the urge to throw up right here and now. He checked every room as Will and Francie slowly entered and looked around. It wasn’t until Michael reached the bedroom that his suspicions were confirmed. On the ground was Will’s supposed contact, dead surrounded by his blood. So, that’s the smell. Michael holstered his gun and kneeled down to get a closer look at the guy. He was shot in the head with an automatic weapon from what Michael could tell by the wound. He slowly stood up and walked past the man, careful to avoid stepping in his pool of blood, as he looked around for an I.D. or wallet. Someway to identify the man on the floor. As he was searching through the drawers, Will and Francie walked in and Francie shrieked and covered her mouth with her hand. “What the frack?” Will cried out. He looked at Michael who only went back to looking through the drawers. “That’s him, isn’t it?” Will asked.

“Probably,” Michael said. He slammed the drawer shut. “Which leads me to believe this is more serious that the CIA thinks.”

“Why do you say that?”

Michael pointed to the man on the floor. “Because he’s dead.”

“So…he had information about Sydney and her last mission,” Will pieced together, “And someone else got to him before he could tell us…right?”

Michael nodded his head. “Most likely.” He looked at Francie, concerned. “Come on…we should head back. I’ll call this in.”

Will nodded and took Francie leading her out, as Michael took one last look at the dead John Doe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney burned rubber on the BMW as she screeched to beside a private jet. Her and Nadia quickly jumped out of the car, leaving the engine running, and ran to the jet. Within seconds, the jet began to take off as the two cars sped into the private airport and surrounded the BMW.

Several of the armed men jumped out of the cars with their weapons trained on the car. But Sydney and Nadia weren’t to be found as one of the men pointed up towards the jet that Sydney and Nadia were on, just as it took off.

YA I'm glad Nadia is OK!!!! :D
-HA I'm glad Syd and Nadia got away too...but I hope Vaughn and them make it back to Los Angeles!!!
Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

Glad that Nadia is alright! I knew something bad was gonna happen at Will, Vaughn and Francie's meet. I'm glad it wasn't worse than that though, I was half expecting one of them to get hurt or killed.
Great update
Thanks for the PM

YAY IVE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE NET LONG ENOUGH TO CATCH UP *does happy dance*

but now down to more serious issues... evanescence songs that cant be good... and as soon as i saw the wallpaper i thought "who's that other woman?" so who is she and why is there a seperate wp for the other one... so many questions

poor poor john!!!

can't wait to find out what happened...ive got a feelign it isnt ogign to be all :D

cant wait for more

update soon

thankx for the pm's even though it's taken me this long to catch up :blush: :hide:

Back