A Life Like That

they are finally together after they both are almost killed! i hope eric is going to be ok too....

great great great chapter and thanks for the pm!

Sydney healed really fast, that fact plus her surviving and swimming for who knows how long tells me that something happened to her. Maybe it was all that water from the device?

Beautiful end!

ok first off AWSOME update!!!!

i think sydney's captors gave her something so she could heal really quickly. becasue if she was shot she wouldnt have a bruise right she would be worse?

Glad that everyone is okay! And what's up with super healer Syd?? She get some magic powers from the flood??
Great update
Thanks for the PM

Chapter Eight: New Alliances

Sydney slowly opened her eyes and inhaled deeply as the morning sunshine hit her face. She looked around Michael’s room as the images of last night with him suddenly flashed in her mind. She couldn’t help but smile as she stretched her arms and legs, feeling Michael’s body touching hers, his arm draped across her as if he was holding onto her all night never wanted to let go. Slowly Sydney positioned herself to facing Michael, careful not to wake him. She smiled at his handsome sleeping face and traced her fingers along his forehead down to his chin. Michael moved ever so slightly and Sydney pulled back her hand. “Stop,” Michael mumbled. “That tickles.”

Sydney laughed as Michael opened his eyes and smiled at Sydney. “You know,” she told Michael. “You snore in your sleep.”

Michael chuckled. “I do not.”

Sydney giggled. “Yes you do.”

“Well, you talk in yours,” Michael playfully shot back.

“Oh yeah?” Sydney countered. “What was I saying then?”

Michael’s eyes looked up, thinking. “Hmm…something about coffee in the morning with your boyfriend and…a broken mug.”

Sydney stared at Michael for a second and when he smiled she started to burst out laughing.

“I’m serious though,” Michael said after a few minutes. “I want coffee.”

Michael rolled over on his back and grabbed his pants by his night table. Sydney got out of the bed as well and threw Michael’s t-shirt over her as she followed Michael into the kitchen. Sydney watched him as Michael prepared the coffee. His upper body bare, Sydney bit her lip when he turned to her and smiled. “What?” he asked.

Sydney smiled at him. “The sun…when it lands on you it makes you seem angelic.”

Michael grinned and walked up to her, pinning his body against her and her back to the wall. “Does it now? You honestly think after last night that I’m angelic?” he teased.

Sydney giggled and kissed him warmly. When the kiss ended, she looked deep into Michael’s eyes. “I missed you so much,” she said.

Michael’s face suddenly softened and his eyes became dark. “Syd…you have no idea…”

Sydney pressed her finger to his lips and kissed him once more. As the kiss deepened Michael grabbed Sydney and lifted her up in the kitchen and sat her on the counter as she began to undo his belt. Then they heard a crash. Both of them paused their love making and looked down at the floor to see a broken mug. Sydney looked at Michael questionably. “Michael…?”

Michael only shrugged. “I made that all up.”

Sydney smiled and kissed him once more.

------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer threw down her pen and leaned back in her chair, sighing. In front of her were the pictures of Sloane before his death and of his death. Slowly, Jennifer slipped her glasses off and placed them next to the water glass. Files from the former SD-6 branch were piled on the desk, including the file of Sydney and Jack Bristow and of Michael Vaughn. As Jennifer decided to call it a night, the doorbell rang. She stood up from her seat and gazed in its direction curious. She took her gun from the desk and slipped it behind her leaning it against her lower back and pants as she covered it with her shirt. She slowly made her way to the door and looked through the opening to see no one standing directly in the front door view. She sighed and opened her door then let out a sigh of relief. “Miss me much?” the man outside said.

Jennifer shot him a ‘you’re so dead look’ and opened the door wider, letting him in. “I could’ve shot you, Julian.”

Jennifer closed the door and locked it as Julian Sark walked further into the house, into the living room. Seeing the pictures and files on the desk, he turned to Jennifer and smiled. “Doing research, are we?”

Jennifer frowned at him and crossed her arms over her chest. “What are you doing here, Julian?”

Julian threw up his hands as his face turned serious. “Look, I know what you’re planning to do with Sydney Bristow…but, Arvin Sloane was killed several months ago. Whatever evidence there was is long gone by now.”

Jennifer raised her eyebrow. “Is this why you risked coming and seeing me?” she asked. “To try and make me give up the case? Or is it because you’re still in love with that poster girl?”

Julian quickly walked up to Jennifer to where they were both face to face. “Hey, Sydney has done more good in her life then you will ever know,” he said angrily. He stood up straight as his demeanor and face softened. “The only regret I have is she had to be brought into this whole mess.”

“Well, that’s neither my doing nor my fault,” Jennifer told him. When Julian said nothing, she looked at him more closely as the realization hit her. “You knew I would take this case, didn’t you?” she demanded.

“Giving the circumstances…yes, I did assume you would,” he answered truthfully.

Jennifer threw up her hands and walked away, “Jesus!”

Julian followed her into her bedroom. “Jennifer…”

Jennifer whirled on Julian. “Why couldn’t you tell me?”

“Because,” he said. “I assumed that after you knew I used to work for Sloane that you wouldn’t believe me. Least of all, listen.” When Jennifer shook her head, unsure of what to do or how to react, Julian walked closer and grabbed her arms. “Look, baby, you know I will never do you wrong.”

Jennifer looked up at Julian and nodded. “Yeah…I know.”

Julian smiled and kissed her deeply. Jennifer let him, she felt like she deserved it. When the kiss ended, Julian smiled at her once more and slowly began to take his shirt off…

OOOOO 1st one to update!!!!!!!!

great chapter!! julian and jennifer never would of thought

cant wait for next chapter oh and that was just freaky with the mug thing :P

haha vaughn snores and sydney talks in her sleep....they are soo cute

im very curious about this girl jennifer and julian...but it seems they are both up to no good....

cant wait for the next chapter and thanks for the pm

ooooooo that was so good! i loved the Syd and Vaughn bit and the thing about the "broken cup" :D that was great!

thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Back