A Life Like That

OK I'm really not a fan of this Jennifer girl!!!
-And why does she want to lock Syd up soo bad!!!
Although I really want to know what happened to Sloane!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!!

Sorry for your loss!!

I think Jennifer is really suspect. I also want to know what happened to Sloane and Irina. Thanks for pm.
Sorry for your loss.

im with dandan on the fluid stuff.. :D

but im not seeing why jennifer cares so much about sloane.. most of them would have just went along with it.. i mean he is a bad guy after all.. but whatever floats her boat i guess.. haha.. and.. i think shes up to something not good because of her being with the supposedly m.i.a. sark.. :D

im not liking this jennifer girl...she is up to something fishy.

great update and thanks for the pms!

oh and im really sorry about your loss, and i dont care if it takes longer than usual to update.

i agree with dandan ... the rambali fluid make hersuper syd and now shes going to rule the world *evil laugh*

but seriously she's super syd and irina's super evil mom

jennifer is a bitch...she's pissed at sydney cause sark does and will always love her more then he could ever love jennifer and jennifer has taken it to heart and is out to get sydney!!!!!

glad eric's ok

hope things owrk out for vaughn aswell

thankx for the pm

update soon!!!!!

Wow...everyone hates Jennifer. She hasn't proven Syd guilty...yet.

Warning! Cuz I don't want to get in trouble, there is a section of the chapter towards the end that proves everyone's guess as to what happened with Sydney so I will post it in hide/show type manner in case some don't wanna read it. It's not too graphic, but u get the picture pretty clear and some ppl might not like it or get to emotional with it. I have warned you, so don't yell at me or report me or sue me. It's not too bad, but u have been warned!

Chapter Ten: Worries

“Okay,” Francie sighed, throwing down her purse. “I am officially declaring that I am off the market.”

Will raised his eyes, putting his keys down and taking off his coat. “What?”

Sighing, she plopped on the couch and took off her high heels. After a wonderful dinner with Will, she decided to call it night.

“I am getting sick of being kidnapped!” Francie exclaimed.

Will rolled his eyes and looked at his girlfriend, sympathetic. “Ugh, you’re still on this?”

Francie glared at Will as he sat down next to her. “Hey,” she said pointing a finger at him. “You were the one who answered your phone.”

“And you were the one who insisted on tagging along!” he shot back.

“And if I hadn’t, you’d be dead,” she said calmly.

Will raised his hands. “Fine, you win. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

Francie shrugged, dropping the subject as Will got up and walked into the kitchen pouring a glass of wine. “Have you heard from Sydney?” she asked.

Will nodded. “Yeah, she called this morning while you were sleeping. I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Is she okay?”

“Yeah,” Will answered. “Why wouldn’t she be?”

Francie shrugged as Will walked back in handing Francie her glass. “I don’t know. Just…after all she’s been through, you know?”

Will nodded in agreement. “Yeah but…you know Syd.”

Francie smiled. “Yep…I know Syd. And if I’m right, she’s probably right back to working again.”

--------------------

Sydney laid down on Michael’s bed and sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment as Michael walked in, smiling at her. Sydney smiled as he laid next to her, cradling her in his arms. “What?” he asked, still smiling.

Sydney opened her eyes. “Nothing,” she replied. “You smell good.”

Michael chuckled. “Well, I sure hope so.”

Sydney turned around to where they were face to face and saw the room. “You cleaned up?” Michael nodded. “Why? It’ll just get messy again.”

“I know.” After a moment of silence Michael spoke up once more. “How was the briefing?”

Sydney sighed. “Well, Chase gave me a few days off and Jennifer is still giving me problems.”

Michael raised her eyebrows. “What sort of problems?”

Sydney smacked her forehead. “Oh, that’s right…you don’t know.”

Michael frowned. “I don’t know what?”

Sydney looked at her boyfriend sadly. “She’s investigating Sloane’s murder?”

“Murder?” he echoed. “Since when is killing a dead madman considered murder?”

“I know. Apparently someone in the CIA alerted Chase about the mission. It was considered a fail attempt because orders were given for Sloane not to be killed.”

Michael sighed and rolled over on his back running his hand through his hair. “Oh, Syd. This is bad. If she can prove it…”

“I know,” she said sadly. “I thought I was justified…”

“You were!”

“That’s not how they see it.”

Michael thought for a moment. “Well maybe Jack can…”

“No,” Sydney said quickly. “I don’t want to bring my father into this mess. He might get in trouble for keeping quiet.”

Michael nodded and turned to Sydney. “Syd?” He frowned when she didn’t respond. “Syd?” he tried again.

Sydney sucked in air and turned to face Michael. “What?”

“Are you okay?”

“Fine.”

“You don’t seem fine.”

“Just…thinking.”

“About what?”

“…My mother.”

Michael sighed. “Sydney, there is no reason to believe that she is alive. You could be worrying for no reason.”

Sydney sighed and sat up, grabbing Michael. “Come here.”

Michael followed Sydney in the kitchen as she flipped on the light switch and opened up a drawer. “Sydney, what is it?” he asked worried.

Sydney turned to Michael and pulled down her shirt, revealing her shoulder. Michael looked at it confused until it hit him. His throat suddenly felt like it was on fire as he walked up to her and traced his fingers on her skin. Where she had been shot twenty four hours prior, there wasn’t so much as a scratch on her. “Syd…”

Sydney looked at him as tears stung her eyes. “Something happened in the Caymans, Michael. Something that happened to both of us. That is why I am sure she is still alive.”

Michael looked into Sydney’s eyes at a total loss for words. “Michael, I don’t even know how I made it to Cuba. I was shot in Germany. I felt the pain…and now I don’t.”

Michael shook his head. “I don’t understand.”

“Watch.” Sydney pulled out a large chef’s knife and Michael’s eyes widened. “Sydney!”

She took the knife, holding it from the handle and pressed the sharp edge on her skin of her arm. Michael cried out in alarm as Sydney moved the blade down cutting her arm from her elbow down to her wrist drawing so much blood that the floor was nearly covered in blood. Michael looked at Sydney and saw that she didn’t even flinch during all of this. As Sydney pulled the knife away, Michael’s eyes moved back to her arm and he gasped. The cut was quickly disappearing and the blood drying up at an accelerated pace. Within a mere few seconds after cutting herself,
the cut had completely disappeared showing no evidence of any injury. Michael stared in horror as Sydney threw the knife in the sink, proving her point. “If I was infected by this, so was she. Which makes her more dangerous than ever and is the reason why I believe she is alive.”

Back