A Lifetime

WOo hoo! I read it all!

Okay. let me just say, there were two Friends referances but I can only remember one! I remember that one was... on the note cards or something. It said like "If you could sleep with 3 celebritys and your boyfriend/girlfriend let you which three." LOL. That was good. It was so on Friends! Because, okay Ross was doing that and then they were all talking in the coffee shop and blah blah and then Ross came out with a list.
Then a few days later... he came up with a new list, but I think they could have 5 on there. And then Isabella Rossilini comes in. I'm for shore [sure] it was her !! And Ross was like ":eek:" WHY DID I CROSS HER OFF MY LIST?! and then Ross was like... I'm going to go for it and ask her our and whatever.
And then Rachel said that it was okay if he did sleep with her. Lol. And then he told her that he crossed her off his list and she was like "Oh, too bad, because I crossed you off my list." It was just so funny that a Friends referance from a FF can come back to Alias just like that. *snaps fingers*

that was my input. :smiley: I liked it! *nods* Yes, I sure did.

I'm almost at some hundred amount of posts!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Awwww!! :angelic: :cloud9: Such a sweet ending!! I love how she went after him!! :love: Their daughter is adorable!! :love: Awesome job...can't wait for your next fic...please put me on the PM list for it!! ...well that is if they work!!

Janet,

That was such a sweet ending for a lovely fic. Loved the named Michaela...perfect!

Wished you would do a follow-up fic on this as I just loved Michaela...

Anyway, sorry to hear about your beta...coz now you will only post one fic after Answer is done. Wish I could help!!! :thinking: :thinking:

Thanks for giving us this lovely fic....

Sydney sure had Michael scared there for a while. But when you see a guy walking out of the bedroom, it's only natural to assume the worse. In this case that Sydney picked Danny. I'm glad Sydney finally got the opportunity to tell Michael the truth and they made up.

I was also happy that Danny finally found someone to love and share his life with.

Thanks for the PMs.

Chris

ahh, catching up once again. thought i was going to pass out at the end of ch. 19, but was soon on to 20, which made it all better. great fic Janet, as always. on to catch up on others!
Aliaschick347

Sorry I haven't replied for ages, I've been so busy with a play for like 3 weeks. Wonderful updates. They were all so good and then the call about Danny like freaked me out. I like the way it ended, it was absolutely perfect. Your fics are so awesome. Thanks for all the PMs.

And here's your :eek:scar: for another fic well done!

-Erin :smiley:

Back