A Lifetime

Awwwww, I loved that ending. Little Michaela?? That is cute. :lol: It's almost as good as a boy named Michael Vaughn Jr. :P This fic was one of my favorites that you have written! And I say that almost every time a fic ends, lol, but I really liked this one. You rock Janet! Thanks so much. (y)

“Danny,” she said finally. He looked at her and by her tone he knew. “Danny, I’m so sorry... but, but I love Michael... I’m engaged to Michael.”
“I’m so, so, so sorry that it worked out this way, Danny. So sorry. And I do love you... I do, just...”

“Just not in the same way,” he finished for her. She nodded slowly as a tear slid down her cheek. He sighed, crammed his hands down in his pockets and looked down at the floor, nodding ever so slowly. “That’s ok... really, it’s ok Syd. I’m glad you’re happy.”
Danny really does know her. I'm glad he was so understanding.

I knew you would have the right people together.

Thanks again for another lovely story.

OO I loved Syd's speech to Vaughn....that was too perfect!!! :love:
-I knew she would end up with Vaughn...but I'm glad Danny was happy in the end too!!!! :D
Great ending!!! Loved it!!

That was great ... soo knew that was coming when Syd let Danny stay ... poor Michael ... yah soo gald she picked Michael in the end ... soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over already

Back