A Lifetime

Wow! You got me scared for a moment, when Vaughn caught Danny coming out of Sydney's room. I understand why he was so crushed, it was as if the whole Alice thing was starting all over again

But, it's a good thing, Sydney has managed to convince him that there is not a chance for her to go back with Danny because she loves him.

I'm so happy that we got our happy ending ^_^ , Sydney is happy with Vaughn and Danny is happy with the one with a huge belly :lol:

Thx for the Pm

Aww I'm so sad it's over but I loved the ending it was perfect. I'm glad Danny found someone and Sydney and Vaughn got married and had a daughter...

Great job! Thanks for the PMs.

°°NiCkY°°

aww that was a fantastic ending and i am SO pleased that Syd chose Michael and not Danny!!
that was a great story and thank you for sharing it xx

thanks to the betas as always :hug:
just an fyi guys, due to real life sucking up her time, my sweet and wonderful beta is having trouble betaing all my fics (which is my fault cuz i cant stop writing them!) :lol: anyway, so i'm not going to post a new fic tomororw, i'm going to wait until Answer is finished in 3 days and then post only ONE new fic, just for the time being ^_^

*cringe* I'm *SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* sorry.

I kind of expected your dedicated readers to be frustrated with me. However, if they are, they are keeping it to themselves. Thanks guys. I swear...I'm working on it. Seriously though...I probably have upwards of 10+ completed fics to beta....and they just keep coming. Janet is incredible! OH man.....the one she's writing right now.....it is SOOOOOOO good. You'll love it....but you'll probably have to wait until....early Fall for it. That's my guesstimated time frame based on the fics she's already written. :smiley: Ok....end plug for all fics Janet. :smiley: :hug:

O my V!!!!!!!!
This was amazing!
Brilliant ending!
Loved it!
I feel sorry for you beta, they must be SO busy, we can all cope with one Janet fic, there all Amazing!

~lil~

ooo harsh - funny, but harsh :lol:
haha, well it's one way to get rid of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:woot: She Chose Michael!
yay! i knew you could do it! :confused:
awwwwww. i have to wait three whole days till new Janet fic? i might not make it. :thinking: :thinking:
cant wait for the new one, great ending, thanks for the two or three total pm's for the story. lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love how you ended it
u fixed everything as always
yay
theyre married with a child
i read ur a/n and hope everythin goes well for u and ur beta

for a moment there, i thought Syd was going to choose Danny over Michael, i was even getting tears in my eyes at some parts

that was a really good ending, and i loved it soo much, im glad Michael took Syd back, there the best :love:

thanx for all the PM'z (when they worked lol)

-luv Em :cheers:

So about the delay in posting Stupid Internet connection :angry:

That was so great i was worried with Danny coming back, but as usual everything ended up just fine :smiley:

Back