A Lifetime

Alice is rather stupid because, come on, has she seen Vaughn. You don't cheat on that, because I doubt that the person she was cheating with came even slightly close to being as beautiful as Vaughn is.

But anyway it's a good story. I really like it.

That was great ... yeah we got to hear their storys ... Alice is a w***e ... aww feel bad for Syd tho ... Danny really not going to wake up right ??? or are you going to wake him up just to f with us Janet ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

poor danny....that is a horrible situation all around
his parents have a right to be upset, but they shouldn't hate her for moving on....
eric is funny(as always)
i'm glad they're going out again so soon!
brutus....kinda reminds me of bruno from Popeye cartoons
great chapter
shelley :blush:

Wow! The pm worked.

Eric has incredible timing.

Their stories were both sad.
Alice and Alex - I'm glad Michael curses their existance.

Danny in a coma on life support.
Please don't let him come back to life.
I hope Sydney is correct, that he is gone and his
body is just a shell waiting for his heart to give out.

Sydney does have a little piece of Danny - she has Bruno.

Can't wait for the next time they get together.

Michael had every right to kick Alice to the curb. Sydney, however, I feel sorry for. I can understand how Danny's parents feel, but they have to realize Sydney can't wait forever for a miracle that will never happen.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

wow! those are two completely opposite end of the spectrum ways to end a relationship! i'm glad they're both moving on though. :D great update!
Aliaschick347

Aww I actuall feel bad for Danny...but not bad enough...so please don't make him come out of the coma!!! :D
-If you happen to make him come out of his coma...I'm just hoping Syd doesn't have second thoughts and try to work things out!!
-Can't wait for more s/v fluff!!
Loved it! Thanks for the pm!!

Awww...awesome chapter!! :D Love they're conversation...they're too cute. Their past realationship stories were so sad just so good!

Janet!! You're fics amazing me!! Your following it crazy! 8 pages for one chapter?? that outrageous! I can't believe it!
:D Love the chapter...can't wait for tomorrow's!! :jump:

How sweet. I love it. I love their conversation. At least we know what happened to each of them. I love the chapter. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait to see what happens on their "first" date.

Sad!!!! But so so cute! Sorry it took me a while to reply...dang tests! but anyways, I would love a PM for this fic because i can tell it's going to be a great one...I could say that without even reading it because let's face it...all your fics are great!

i loved Syd and michael's stories. Stupid Alice! and Poor Danny. You'd better not make him wake up and break up Syd and Michael!

-Liz

poor Syd going through all that stuff with Danny

same with Mi9chael and Alice, shez a cheating B**CH, who would ever want to cheat on Michael, i mean god, hes sooo hott :D

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

They really have sob stories!
For me, Sydney's story is the saddest, Danny parents are stupid but then, I'm sure you are going to make Danny wake up to give us some ANGST :lol:
I really hope their relation will work because they both have issues to believe in love after what happened and we can't blame them

Thx for the PM

Back