A Lifetime

Ahhh, I love it. Syd is finally getting Vaughn to let himself go. ;) Weiss' questions actually came in handy. :P Great job on the update! ;)

I love how Vaughn tried to explain her the whole Weiss thing, that was hilarious :lol:
That's great Vaughn is now feeling much better, and how Sydney has managed to ease his fears just by saying a few words.

I really hope nothing bad will happen, because that would hurt them for nothing.

Thx for the PM

I hope he really does understand that Sydney won't leave him. But I know your fics pretty well now, and I know that you don't let everything be wonderful forever. There will be something that happens soon; at a critical time. Maybe Danny will wake up or something... I don't know.

Thanks for the update! It's helping me de-stressify... that should really be a word, but it isn't. :( I like making up words.

~Anja

I really like how it's Vaughn who is broken the most here. It usually is the other way around, it will be cool to see Sydney help him through his fears.

loved that question game...very funny and trust Eric to come up with a game like that! Anyway, when is Michael going to stop being afraid??? :rolleyes:

the game was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! WoW , vaughn kissed syd, again and more than one time , it was great (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

Back