sori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy they proclaimed their love
and SHE BROKE UP WITH DANNY
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
thanks for the awesome update
~dani

“Syd... what are you doing here?” Michael asked.

She cringed. “Is this a bad time?”

“No, no I’m just surprised. Come on in,” he told her as he stepped aside so she could enter his apartment.

“I just... I wanted to say I was sorry... I didn’t mean it to seem like I was flaking these past few days... I’m sorry about that and.... I wanted to tell you that I love you,” she said quickly, looking at him immediately for a response. He looked stunned, which she expected, knowing that her admission was rather random.

“You don’t have to say anything back,” she continued as she began to sweat, hoping that her admission wouldn’t frighten him or freak him out in anyway. “I just wanted to-” but she was cut off by Michael crossing the room in one second and kissing her. Taking that as a good sign, she wrapped her arms around his neck and sunk into the kiss.

Michael broke their kiss a moment later and rested his forehead against hers. “Thank you,” he said quietly.

She smiled softly at him. She wasn’t disappointed; he could take his time, it didn’t matter. “Well... I should go. Laundry awaits, but do you want to have dinner tomorrow?” she asked.

He nodded and kissed her again. She gave him a quick hug before walking over to the door. “Hey, Syd?”

“Yeah?” she looked over her shoulder and saw a huge grin creeping across his face.

“I love you too,” he told her in an almost smug way.
Aww how sweet :D Loved the update:D can't wait to read more.

Great update!
Well Syd has finally said good bye to Danny and she loves Vaughn and he loves her perfect! Thanks for the PM and post more soon.

I just have this really bad feeling that Danny is going to wake up. I just think it would be too easy for them if he didn't. And come on, it's a Janet fic. Is anything ever easy??

Great update. Can't wait for more.

~Karen

Wow!
I didn't except Sydney to tell Danny about her loving Vaughn like that :eek:
But then, it was a surprise to her, she just realized that all the feelings she had for him were stronger than the I like you way :lol:

Vaughn deserves being hit for Sydney for behaving like that with her, but that was cute ^_^

Thx for the pm

Awwww....so cute!!! I'm so glad she finally went saw Danny, and just got it out, that things weren't gonna work...she needed to do that for closure. :smiley: Great update!!!
Lindsay :angelic:

YES!!! Finally the admitted there feelings, and they are having dinner!!!! Now WTF the wrap party is tonight!!!??? S*** now what am I going to do, it really is over... :( Damn this sucks, just ruined my whole day... :(

Back