Season 3 a lil hope

i know it isnt lookin good for us who want sydney and vaughn together, but i was thinking and i am sure this has been said before, but in a interview with michael vartan... he said that in the finale he did something that put a strain on his and syds relationship; to put strain on a relationship u have to still have one..and they couldnt still have one if he was married, so i dunno any thoughts????

Not very many thoughts at the moment, I'm exhausted! But unfortunately, I have insomnia. So anyway, all I know is that strains on realtionships can still keep people together! Sydney and Vaughn forever!

ditto SYD & VAUGHN 4 EVER

btw i agree with what u r sayin, MV said that vaughn put a strain on their relationship, not that he ruined it, tht means that technically S/V isn't over! don't loose hope ppl, there's still hope, alot of it!

yea....vaughnisnotmarriedvaughnisnotmarriedvaughnisnotmarried and even if he was..which hes not...there is no way he loves his wife as much as he loves syd

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>EVERYONE SING AND CRY OUT WITH JOY! JUMP AND SCREAM AND FLUTTER!!!!

S&V 4EVER!!!!!!!
</span>

Cross your fingers you guys, and DO NOT LET GO!!!! We must be the group that stays faithful until there is PROOF! Until there is PROOF, even once the season starts, I will believe that SOMEThING is going on that's NOT RIGHT!!! Keep your faith, there is still hope. Everytime you start to turn, just remember "STRAIN!" lol wow look at all that!

yep you guys are right and i competely forgot about that interview!! i got that tv right in front of me!! yeah so its not over b/t them!! hmm so then it has be some kind of..... oh i dont know i dont want to think about the finale anymore!!

I´m Lost, I need a GPS and Quick.

The Final is the Strain??? OMG They are a soulmates, they are a perfect couple ... I´ll never understand The Season Cliffhanger.

But, Don´t lost the hope. Syd and Vaughn FOREVER

I will have to ditto all your remarks (y) I loved watching their relationship finally blossom and see them work together as couple. :lovers: I am tired of seeing writers get a couple together only to split them up so people will not get bored. For once I would like to see a writter make a couple more exciting together then apart. If JJ wants a real challenge then I say he should try to wirte a storyline that involves Sydney and Vaughn being together and make that exciting. Are you up for that challenge JJ? I hope you are because I sure would like to see it and from the looks on this board I am not the only one. Anyways, I guess that is my two cents on the whole thing. It seems I too am feeling the effects of that cliffhanger from season two and it all just came out. :banghead: Sorry about that :blush:

Erika :redhair:

i don't mean to burst anyones bubbles, so please don't take it that way, and remember i could so be wrong. but i think that maybe when Michael Vartan said that he did something that puts a strain on he and Syd's relationship he was just trying not to give too much away. cause if he'd said that he does something that ends their relationship (like getting married) it would totally have ruined the surprise.

Back