A Little Help?

Fat Cat

Cadet
Fat Cat here! Hello everyone.. i was just wondering if u guys could help me with something, i was watching Alias the other day and saw that Vaughn has a tatoo on his left shoulder(i think)anyone know what it is?? It would be greatly appreciated if i could get any info on it....one of my friends is crazy about knowing, and i'd like to know myself :smiley: Thanx

well, he has his grandfathers initials tatooed on his arm somewhere, and i believe theres a sun. the sun could be wrong. weird, isnt it?

I don't know if this is what that was, but I read in the People Magazine that he had his ex-fiancee's initials or name tatooed on his arm. Could that be it?!
I wish it was my name. lol

hello! I was having this discussion with some other people on another Alias board. i had never heard the grandfather initial thing, but i did hear it was his ex-g/f's. well, here's a pic of it, and maybe you can see a little better.
young-mv14.jpg
young-mv10.jpg

have any ideass what it could be? I know there's a flower in there!! :D

If that is infact it...THANK YOU SO MUCH Iluvaughn. Finaly my friend can get off my back about it! haha she's been asking me if i'd gotten any responces for about a week and a half now, it was getting annoying, but now it is over, i breathe a sigh of relief, thank you :D :D

I've seen this picture before and always assumed it was "Shannon Gleason's" initialls....S/G? Plus the whole feminine rose part suggests to me it was for his gal =)!

Jolthompson said:
I've seen this picture before and always assumed it was "Shannon Gleason's" initialls....S/G?  Plus the whole feminine rose part suggests to me it was for his gal =)!
was that his girlfriend? wow, i never knew her name!!thanks!lol

yep, definitley al for,the girl, but i be the really regrets it now!!

no problem Fat Cat, glad to be of help!!

Oh my goodness...a shirtless Michael Vartan is bound to keep me up for plenty of nights. Other than that I'm glad I can finally see what his tatoo was!

there is an s on one side and a g on the other side. so shannon gleason would be a good guess. does anyone know what she looks like?? i cant find a picture anywhere.

Back