A look into the future

hehe....glad its all coming back... :D ...heres the next chap!

~Chapter 22?~

(recap: Sydney didn’t even move. She looked hatefully at Sark. “But luckily for you, you’re a very beautiful woman,” Sark remarked as he put the gun away. He walked over to Sydney and kissed her on the forehead. Sydney struggled more in her chair. Sark just laughed and left the room.)

(back with Vaughn, at Kendall’s office)
“No. Absolutely not,” Kendall shouted at Vaughn.
“Why not, Kendall! She has done so much for this country, and what for? For you to not even consider helping her!” Vaughn shouted back.
“She’s a civilian Agent Vaughn!” Kendall yelled.
“A civilian who has saved countless of lives! And, we are not only dealing with her, we are dealing with Sark!” Vaughn argued.
“Do you think I don’t know that, Agent Vaughn?” Kendall asked, lowering his voice a little, “Do you think I am not grateful for what she has done? It is just that she is not our biggest concern right now!”
“Fine, Kendall. Then I request a small group of agent to come with me and rescue Sydney,” Vaughn compromised.
“No, Agent Vaughn. That is final. I will not risk a group of agents on some wild goose chase. We have already lost eleven agents following Sark’s trail!” Kendall retorted.
“Then I’ll go, Kendall. I’ll go by myself, but I will need transport,” Vaughn said.
“Do what you want Agent Vaughn, but you are not getting transport!” Kendall said, “Now get out of my office!” Vaughn glared at Kendall and unwillingly left the office.

Thats good ok just let me get something I don't know if this happened in some elses story it might have been this one anyway she married an evil Will right?

Kelli

glad you like it...but if you really are confused....i could post more chaps...

~Chapter 23~

(Back with Sydney in Cancun, at 9:38 PM)
Sydney stared into the darkness. She heard something moving near her feet.
“The rats seem to enjoy you,” Sark said as he entered the room. Sydney stared coldly at him. “Would you like to say something Sydney?” Sark remarked. He went behind Sydney and untied her gag.
“Get the hell away from me Sark,” Sydney said hatefully.
“Little Sydney has a bad mouth,” Sark said with an evil laugh. He started to put the gag back on.
“Mr. Sark,” a voice interrupted. It was a guard.
“What is it?” Sark asked impatiently, still holding the gag right above Sydney’s head.
“We have an intruder in the building. Security camera caught him snooping around the left side of the building. Should I let the call in reinforcements?” the guard informed. Sydney could have sworn she had heard hi voice before.
“No. I’m looking forward to meeting the mystery man I heard on the phone,” Sark said, glancing at Sydney. He quickly tied the gag on again. “Watch her,” Sark told the guard. He left quickly.

sorry...another short chap.... its a happy one though!

~Chapter 24~

Sydney sat silently. The guard came into the room. His face was covered with a mask of some sort. Sydney figured it was a gas mask in case of a chemical attack.
The guard walked in back of Sydney and untied her gag. He then started untying the rope that held her wrist together.
“What are you doing?” Sydney asked with a confused look on her face. The guard didn’t reply. He finished untying the rope at her wrist and started on the rope at her ankles.
“Answer me,” Sydney shouted. The guard finished untying her. He helped her off her chair.
“Who are you?” Sydney asked, looking at the mask. She reached for it and pulled it off.
Sydney sighed with relief. It was Michael.
“Surprise!” Michael whispered, “I’m so sorry it took so long. It took me a while to get Jack to convince Kendall to let me come get you.” He grinned.
Sydney didn’t reply with words. Instead, she ran up to him and kissed him with all her love, and for that one moment, it seemed to her that the time stood still.

I'm sorry Alias Elle, but I don't like it!.......

I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much for making it for me

~KM :angelic:

Ok Yall I'll recommend anyone to have ther Av done by Alias Elle!

Back