Season 5 A major plot twist might be coming

I was watching season 1 when this came to my mind:

In season 1, a major plot twist came in episode 11 - The Confession: Jack revealed Syd'd mother was KGB
In season 2, it was ep 13 - Phase One: The Alliance was destroyed, Francie died and we found out Emily is still alive
In season 3, the Full Dislosure came in episode 11: we found out about the two missing years
Season 4 brought ep 10, where Vaughn finds out his dad might be alive, and this episodes starts a series of great eps climaxing in Before the Flood

It seems they have something in store each time the middle of a season is near, so maybe episode ten or eleven of season 5 will show more about Prophet Five or Vaughns death... promising...

I hope so. We need some more excitement this season. Besides Rachel. I really hope Vaughn comes back. I can barely watch an episode without crying knowing he is "dead". I wish he would come back. This is driving me crazy not seeing him anymore.

JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING OUR VAUGHN BACK!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Alias is known for it's mid-way shockers... the best being Phase One, but which also saw the end of the whole double-agent side of the show, which, IMO, was what made the early seasons so great.

If I did my math correctly Episode 12 of Season 5 should be the 100th Episode...If any MAJOR plot twists go down mid way through the season...I'm sure they'll wait to do it in an "IN YOUR FACE! kind of way for the 100th. Every show out there that makes it five years and 100 episodes usually does something special for episode 100

just a general prediction.

Spoiler Fix said this about 5x10: S.O.S. --Thomas Grace breaks into witness protection files for a reason which will surely be explained later. [Note: We are unsure in which episode this will happen but it looks more than likely that it will be in 5.10.]

Yeah I think 5x12 will have the birth too and maybe the identity of who Tom is looking for....hopefully an alive Vaughn. Maybe so he could be there for the birth... The only other people I could think of that he might look for is Rachel's family (who are now in wip) or Will, but i don't think BC is coming back.

Well, it would be great to have Will back, but I don't think that's happening.
The birth seems quite obvious, I don't understand how come I didn't think about that too.

I don't think the birth will happen on the 100 th cuz last week jen did and episode where she was still pregnant, but I think maybe it'll have to do with either Vaughn or Prophet 5. Not sure though, what do you guys think?? :hmm:

I agree with Ivanhoe. The plot shakeups have a way of showing up in every season, sometimes twice. And unless you count Vaughn's murder as a shakeup, we're definitley due for one and the 100th would be a great place for it. But I don't think it will be the birth. I thought that wasn't going to happen until March?

Its probarbly something new on Vaughn. Were he is, or we find out if he really is dead or alive. A clue or something that is like "aaah, ofcourse"

I hope so. We need some more excitement this season. Besides Rachel. I really hope Vaughn comes back. I can barely watch an episode without crying knowing he is "dead". I wish he would come back. This is driving me crazy not seeing him anymore.

JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING OUR VAUGHN BACK!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

I'm as desperate as you..I WANT HIM BACK AS WELL..I think I don't really realised he's gone..
:thinking: :(

we all love vaughn (well most of us), and we miss him in the show because now we c that he desperately needs to be there
but lets face it
hes not coming back
hes NEVER coming back
if he did, it would b totally ridiculous anyway!
so, even though hes totally hot and seeing him last eppy was awesome. lets face reality here
theres gonna me no more vaughn :(

But if there's a huge twist in any season, it usually contributes to the end of season cliffhanger, right?

But... there's no cliffhanger in this season, is there? They have to finish it somehow... And if JJ leaves some threads dangling... well, that's just plain evil :mellow:

I bet they're gonna whip out some sweet stuff for the 100th. And I'm sure there will be a huge twist. I'm so excited to see how they are going to kick the second half off!

I think, that Sydney's going to call for help from the ship that she were in "the horizon"... propably Will is going to save her? or maybe, Will is evil and he is working with Irina, and is against APO and the CIA.. :blink:

Here is how it goes (i think):
Sydney founds Vaughn alive from a cage in the ship of the horizon, where the episode 9 ended, and they call help (and that's why the episode is called "S.O.S.") :D

Back