a man in the shadows

should i write more

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where i left off was when syd just found out that francie worked for slaone and she was having a romance with sark (francie and sark) Syd and vaughn and weiss are on a mission.

continue
------------------------------------

vaughn and I went around to the back door to see if we could get in that way so francie wouldnt see us.

while weiss stayed at the van. As we walked around the corner i felt a sharp pain got down my back

everything went black i could her vaughns soft voice yelling my name but i couldnt respond. As i woke up i

had a horrible pain around my neck, where there was a rope around. My hands were tied to the chair and

my leg were tied together. I had no clue on where i was . A shadow of someone came around a dark corner.

Sark was standing at the door looking at me with a smirk. Franice walked out and told me i knew you were

keeping something from me.

What happen to vaughn and whats francie going to do with syd if u want to know tell me and ill write more

hey, do you think that you could post the beginning again, because i haven't read it yet! thanks. sorry, please fix your first three words you made the me, i mistake! (sorry, i just hate that one! :blush:)

ok im going to do another summary from my other chapters there were only two but her ill catch you guys up.

syd was at her house it was late at night and she woke up shaking because of a horrible dream she had.. it was she was on a beach. iriina was on the balcony of the beach house waving to syd then behind irina a man walked around her then put his hands around her waist.. i was sloane. Then she woke up she had this dream over and over again every night. ON a mission with vaughn and weiss she saw francie and sark together.. then i started right around here sorry it was awhile ago i hope i put down enough of the important facts ill keep writing too.

Back