A message from my IGN Boss

So my boss at IGN sent me a letter from Bungie,it quoted:

"Due to the popular download of the Halo Reach Beta,we might be re-releasing the Beta,for all of the people who previously downloaded the Beta,you will haft to do a mandatory update which will take a half an hour to an hour depending on your signal but if you never played it,and you will download it,it'll take about 2-3hours. Please note that this is not a positive action by Bungie but we assure you that there might be a day before the day where you can shoot a DMR again."

Won't happen. The game is already in the Release Candidate stage, meaning no additional testing is required. Your Boss is wrong, im afraid.

Won't happen. The game is already in the Release Candidate stage, meaning no additional testing is required. Your Boss is wrong, im afraid.

They would not do it for testing but for advertising the game. If people played it then people would want to buy it.

You know what *BLEEP* logic it is nearly slightly possible this might almost maybe will sorta happen kinda.....................now I need to work on my confidence

Well, it's possible for the halo reach beta to come out again, but it wouldn';t be a beta, it'd be a demo. which would be FREAKING AMAZING!

Back