A message to all AA members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:
you are so obviously Moriel. :lol:

and if you weren't... what are you talking about? :confused: "We were this huge family at one time and now we're all out to get each other." Who's we? You can't be talking about you in the community... you were never here... that was months ago.

You know... if you're going to lie... at least do it right. :blink:
I am not Moriel. I don't know why you would think I am Moriel. If I was Moriel, wouldn't I be bashing you all? :blink: I don't know what all happened here. I've read through some posts and threads and seen some of it. To me that was bad enough. I truly don't want to know what the hell happened here that made you all decide it was ok to tell people in the suicidal thread to go kill themselves. That is absolutely uncalled for. But, you're all right, I'm just a newbie and I have no idea what all has gone on. But, I do know the end results and how you all treat one and other.
if you don't know what happened, then how do you know what moriel was like? :blink:
I read through the thread that was explaining her banning. And the thread she posted that was titled 'Please Read'.
but what about her rise to what she read? all 20,000 + posts. 1 or 2 posts is not going to let you get to actually know that member.

Those two threads, and you know exactly how moriel was?

Uh, okay.

And as for the anonymous member... did I call who it is or what?

alias_fan said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:
you are so obviously Moriel. :lol:

and if you weren't... what are you talking about? :confused: "We were this huge family at one time and now we're all out to get each other." Who's we? You can't be talking about you in the community... you were never here... that was months ago.

You know... if you're going to lie... at least do it right. :blink:
I am not Moriel. I don't know why you would think I am Moriel. If I was Moriel, wouldn't I be bashing you all? :blink: I don't know what all happened here. I've read through some posts and threads and seen some of it. To me that was bad enough. I truly don't want to know what the hell happened here that made you all decide it was ok to tell people in the suicidal thread to go kill themselves. That is absolutely uncalled for. But, you're all right, I'm just a newbie and I have no idea what all has gone on. But, I do know the end results and how you all treat one and other.
if you don't know what happened, then how do you know what moriel was like? :blink:
I read through the thread that was explaining her banning. And the thread she posted that was titled 'Please Read'.
but what about her rise to what she read? all 20,000 + posts. 1 or 2 posts is not going to let you get to actually know that member.
yep yep

Assassin4Sark ... I know you wanna do good to the AA community ... but I do think, that if you were not here (you say you read all the topics and threads) during our ordeal ... you shouldn't say that "we" are fighting each other ...

Since "the other person" got banned, things have changed around here ... for good ...

and about those people saying they were killing themselves ... it seems odd sometimes, that if you try to kill yourself one day, the other day you are back on AA talking and chatting like nothing happened ...

True, that no one has the right to tell anyone to go and kill themselves ... but if you come every week online and say you gonna kill yourself, and you don't ... thats giving the other people in the community ... the right to doubt the next time you say that ...

and thats all I am gonna say now ...

AliasHombre said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
AlohaSpy said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
I think she's Moriel. :mellow:
:rotflmao:
:blink: I'm gonna take that as a yes....lol
I just think it's funny how you all think I'm Moriel.
Actually, I think its funny how stupid you are.
be nice poncho... :confused:

but even if she isn't... she's acting just like you-know-who.

Pretty funny how this thread started out complaining how we're all out to get eachother. But no one agreed with assassin, and so we're all "against" HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back