A message to all AA members

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has to be moriel. no one calls attention to herself and her ability to create something out of nothing like her

Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
AlohaSpy said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
I think she's Moriel. :mellow:
:rotflmao:
:blink: I'm gonna take that as a yes....lol
I just think it's funny how you all think I'm Moriel.
then who are you? And if you werent her then how would you know about her? :rolleyes:
i agree. even if you have read something...

if you aren't moriel, then we're wrong. but you are similar to her. causing trouble, no offense... :thinking:

Existentialist said:
Pretty funny how this thread started out complaining how we're all out to get eachother. But no one agreed with assassin, and so we're all "against" HER.
I agree. I think somebody should just close this topic. We're re-opening old wounds (for lack of a better analogy)

Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
Alias Anna said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
What's so funny? :confused:
dunno. that is odd. :thinking:
i think she wants a spoon.
and a plastic one ... :rolleyes:
You're confusing me.
:rolleyes: honestly, i told you how to find what i meant the first time but i guess i'll just have to quote poncho's sig.

What mo means by her sig is that we think that those of you who claim you cut yourselves do so with plastic spoons.

Assassin4Sark ... I know you wanna do good to the AA community ... but I do think, that if you were not here (you say you read all the topics and threads) during our ordeal ... you shouldn't say that "we" are fighting each other ...

Since "the other person" got banned, things have changed around here ... for good ...

and about those people saying they were killing themselves ... it seems odd sometimes, that if you try to kill yourself one day, the other day you are back on AA talking and chatting like nothing happened ...

True, that no one has the right to tell anyone to go and kill themselves ... but if you come every week online and say you gonna kill yourself, and you don't ... thats giving the other people in the community ... the right to doubt the next time you say that ...

and thats all I am gonna say now ...

alias_fan said:
Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
Alias Anna said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
i think she wants a spoon.
and a plastic one ... :rolleyes:
i think mo said she would hand them out. and i have one here too!
I have some here! :holds up a bag of plastic spoons:

Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
Why do you all think I'm Moriel? :hmm:
because you act like her. And right after she left she told me herself she'd come back to seek "vengence" and "take over AA" :rolleyes:
um, ok :blink:

this has to be moriel. no one calls attention to herself and her ability to create something out of nothing like her

If you think I'm Moriel, then prove I'm Moriel. Because, I'm definately not Moriel.

AlohaSpy said:
Existentialist said:
Pretty funny how this thread started out complaining how we're all out to get eachother. But no one agreed with assassin, and so we're all "against" HER.
I agree. I think somebody should just close this topic. We're re-opening old wounds (for lack of a better analogy)
good way to put it... was 3ffect in here?

Alias Anna said:
Alias_Gay said:
Alias Anna said:
Alias_Gay said:
and Assassin4Sark ... why are you signed on as Annonymous???
where did you learn that trick? maybe it's moriels buddy... lol i dunno what i'm saying
I think we all know how to do it, but somehow we never use it ... ;)
yes, but this member is new... you know. i think. ^_^
yep, suppose to be new ... but if you are new ... how would you know?

Alias_Gay said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
AlohaSpy said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
then who are you? And if you werent her then how would you know about her? :rolleyes:
she read a lot of the threads about her ... ;)
Ok, EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING knows that almost the entire Moriel ordeal took place off of AA. Reading threads wouldn't do anything for a true newbie except leave them dead confused. I was there when Moriel was planning to hack people's computers and I was there when she was threatening me and trying to boss me around. I know her better than anyone on here (except... you know who.. *Misha* ;) ) So believe me when I say it. :hmm:

Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
Why do you all think I'm Moriel? :hmm:
because you act like her. And right after she left she told me herself she'd come back to seek "vengence" and "take over AA" :rolleyes:
um, ok :blink:

If you think I'm Moriel, then prove I'm Moriel. Because, I'm definately not Moriel.
see my spoon? *lifts spoon w/ silly grin*

Betha Bristow said:
Alias_Gay said:
Betha Bristow said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
AlohaSpy said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
Betha Bristow said:
she read a lot of the threads about her ... ;)
Ok, EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING knows that almost the entire Moriel ordeal took place off of AA. Reading threads wouldn't do anything for a true newbie except leave them dead confused. I was there when Moriel was planning to hack people's computers and I was there when she was threatening me and trying to boss me around. I know her better than anyone on here (except... you know who.. *Misha* ;) ) So believe me when I say it. :hmm:
YES! betha knows. she was there. :thinking:

hmm guys i think there's no point of this thread, plus i think this might break out, for the last few weeks its been pretty good around here in ML, eveything seems to get back to normal. No one has any support/evidence, that who's who around here.

no one needs to bring up back stuff, thats already been passed

So i'm closin this thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back