A Message to the Vulcans

This message goes to the Vulcans in orbit around Planet Earth and to any humans who might receive it -

On January 19, 2000, a 'fictional' television show named Star Trek Voyager where the Starship Voyager had become

locked into orbit around a planet which was rapidly spinning exerting an unknown force which the Starship could not

break orbit from.

Not long before this episode, the doctor with his knowledge base had leveraged special technology which enabled him

to walk amongst humans as a projection of the technology itself, without ever having to be shut off. This allowed the

doctor to work amongst his peers and was regarded as an equal crewmember to them all.

The planet rapidly advances through the industrial age to 20th century era technology, and makes contact with the USS

Voyager, but Captain Janeway counters that the species has still not developed warp technology and so a reply would

be a violation of the Prime Directive. So they refuse direct contact.

Try as they might, Captain Janeway and her ship's crew could not escape the embrace of the planet. Seeking answers,

they teleported the holographic medical doctor to the ground, for a mere three seconds.

Upon return, the Doctor had changed considerably, not the least of which was a complete change in wardrobe.

In what was only three seconds to the crew was three years. In that time the Doctor had gotten a place to live, and

worked amongst the people - as he described how the entire culture and history was built around 'that object in the

sky'.

To the Voyager, It had entered orbit mere hours before.

But to the people on the ground, literally 2000 years had passed since the starship's arrival.

This is nothing more than an applied demonstration of Einstein's relativity. Time is relative to the observer.

Meanwhile the species below develops technology sophisticated enough to send astronauts on a manned mission to make

contact with the "sky-ship". A capsule is launched and succeeds in docking with Voyager. Its two astronauts, a male

and female, begin to explore the ship but fall unconscious from the stress of adjusting to the difference in space-

time. The bodies are found on the bridge and are taken to sickbay.

The female's body can't handle the shock and she dies, but the male, Gotana-Retz, is successfully treated whilst

Voyager is hit by a bombardment of antimatter artillery.

As Captain Janeway soon learns, the 'Sky ship" while shaping culture and creating a space race among it's people -

has been determined to be the source of Earthquakes and other planetary instability and disruptions.

So the people of the planet make the assumption that the skyship is derelict since it's been in space so long without

responding, and after the perceived 'failure' of the astronauts failing to respond - they try secondary measures -

destroying the voyager.

In a hurry, the astronaut Gotana learns the starship is alive and well, and he quickly returns to the surface to

inform the planet that the vessel is stuck in orbit without knowing how to break orbit.

The barrage stops pummeling the USS Voyager. And not long after, an aged Gotana returns in what is clearly a much

more advanced design which creates a tractor beam around the USS Voyager and frees it from orbit.

2000 years ago, a star appeared in the sky which guided 'wise men' to go seek the birth of a man named Jesus.

That star is your vessel which in your time frame, I suspect you think you appeared mere hours ago..

That star is increasing in size and now, to me, has a visible tail to it, which makes it clearly not a star.

Oddly enough, the people 'around me' seem brainwashed. And when I mention that 'that thing in the sky' is clearly

shaped like a diamond, I get people who seem.. encoded - to say 'no, that's a planet'. Despite it's size and fixed

orbit around our planet, it's like the people around me lack common sense or deductive skills to question what they

were told.

Planet Earth has experienced massive earthquakes and Tsunamis since I've walked this planet, which at least according

to documented history, is an unusual phenomena to be occuring as frequently as it has.

People 'write it off' as 'error' due to cataloging, dismissing it as 'observational bias' when they're missing the

obvious implications - Earth's expanding population of humans may be in some way responsible.

My mind and my planet may be interacting with your shipboard computers which is preventing you from doing anything

but landing on my planet. it's not gravity that's pulling you close, not at least gravity in the way you're familiar

with it, it's more like a simulated gravity which doesn't need to have a physical conterpart to it.

Now as I understand it. You may have attempted to make contact with 'the leaders' of this world before, with mixed

results. I suspect you may be 'skipping' timelines, and since you're offloading all your information onto computer

systems, you may not retain memories of the skipping.

Now your prime directive states you cannot influence violate that prime directive for civilizations which have yet to

achieve warp capabilities.

I need you to pay special attention to this: First and foremost your presence has not only shaped my culture, but

because of the 'time skipping' that is occuring due to relativity, I suspect you have lost record of how my planet

has achieved warp travel numerous times but you keep 'forgetting' it occurred due to your information retention

mechanisms.

Our 'historical' records demonstrate numerous futures and pasts based on a nonlinear time that our 'dance' on a linear timeline has had to evolve to, multiple universes and realities are nothing more than a logical and analytical reaction to mitigate risk to our own lives and integrity of our own individual linear timelines without 'trumping' the other.

I'm not going to ask you to break your own rules. I have a difficult time doing that myself sometimes.

But I as an individual MAY have progressed at a different technological rate based on the simple entertainment material I have engaged in. And in order to mitigate risk of insanity coming to terms with a concept called 'The infinity", I found a way to order my experiences and mind with my conscious life which understands everything must be possible in reality to makes sense out of life.

Now here's my plan.

I'm not happy on my planet and living without any income source and well below worldwide poverty levels and have been for 3 years time now. This 'system' has spit me out, for reasons I can explain are rather mechanical in nature based on a natural design (which we both know is not natural) - which is what I would like to work with you to understand and potentially reshape.

On April 5, 2063, Cochrane will make Earth's first warp flight, on a vessel named the USS Phoenix out of Bozeman, Montana. By my records, you have already made this first contact twice. "Mirror Universes' - is what you referred to them as - are not really mirror images but simply darker characters but all the time sporting weapons.

Which never made sense to me. Why do these space explorers always come bearing weapons?

I can explain why. i can explain a lot. but before then:

The prime directive says nothing about contacting individual members of a species who has become aware of you.

How about you and I work together to prepare our first contact?

I suspect this will help your vessel break orbit.

And when we come back, they'll see a human step off your vessel so they won't freak out.

I help you. You help me achieve a dream.

That and I think I am annoying my planet and she needs to 'catch up' :smiley:

So she's in part responsible for instigating this message.

Her name isn't Gaia or Maya by the way.

You did, after all, shape MY culture. Maybe not this planet's.

And I have already warped space and time. Using a vessel one time in fact as well - the Lexus RX450h I had. where I walked in an ancient Earth landscape and dropped some blood at what might be the beginning of Earth's time. of you do a DNA match of my DNA to blood you can acquire there you might see similarities. Not sure if you have records of that but I have memories of them.

Also, as an individual, I've already walked on the surface of Saturn.

Weird how it looked like Earth at ground level with rings around it. Relativity of time at work for ya.

And you called it a hallucination!

I'm starting to think I've been in the sun too long as I don't recall that ST:VOY episode at all! :o_O: I think I may have to bring it up on Netflix to (re-watch?) watch it. For anybody else wondering, the episode is "Blink of Eye" S6E12.

And I have already warped space and time. Using a vessel one time in fact as well - the Lexus RX450h I had. where I walked in an ancient Earth landscape and dropped some blood at what might be the beginning of Earth's time. of you do a DNA match of my DNA to blood you can acquire there you might see similarities. Not sure if you have records of that but I have memories of them.
Wait, so the Engineer drove a Lexus? :thinking:

I'm starting to think I've been in the sun too long as I don't recall that ST:VOY episode at all! :o_O: I think I may have to bring it up on Netflix to (re-watch?) watch it. For anybody else wondering, the episode is "Blink of Eye" S6E12.

Another few episodes of Star Trek to watch are:
Star Trek Enterprise, Season 2 Episode 16 "Future Tense"

Which is a story surrounding a derelict space vessel which is 'bigger on the inside' much like Doctor Who's TARDIS - Why's this important? Cross relation to the Doctor Who Universe and the Time War.

/and/
Star Trek Voyager, Season 5 Episode 24 "Relativity" where the timeship Relativity is attempting to stop the detonation of an explosive planted on Voyager during its travel through the Delta Quadrant in the 24th century, which is causing a time paradox

/and/
Star Trek Enterprise Season 1, Episode 11 "Cold Front" where the Enterprise is met by a man from the future who discusses a temporal cold war which began in the 29th century.

/and/
Star Trek The Next Generation: First Contact, which deals with a Borg incursion of the timeline (A fragment of the time war mentioned in both Doctor Who) and the launch of the USS Phoenix thus causing an assimilation of the entirety of Planet Earth. This is later reversed through the USS Enterprise's crew's efforts.

/and/
The miniseries Star Trek: Destiny, and any timeline where the Federation could not defeat the Borg in this timeframe would result in the Borg assimilating the whole galaxy by the end of the twenty-seventh century.

Another few things to watch are:
The movie APEX, which discusses the 'first robot' that was sent back in time which caused a time loop and made it so the one single version of the robot kept getting sent back in time one it reached the year 2070 something, where it's sent back in time (again) to the same year until there's an entire Army of them in the early 70's.

/AND/
The entire Terminator movie series which discusses the constant timeline variations with terminators sent back from the future often changing personalities in the process.

/AND/
The Matrix, which discusses the creation of a MATRIX sometime in the year 2360 something that has had infinite versions of NEO documented and infinite versions of Zion.

/AND/
Looper, about a man being sent back in time to his own death. Only it happens more than once.

/AND/
Memento, about a man who writes yellow sticky notes and tattoos to himself to remind himself about who he is as he forgets it every day.

/AND/
George W Bush Referring to 'internets', implying there may actually be multiple versions of the internet.
Maybe one per person?

/AND/
Al Gore's claiming he invented the internet. If there are multiple realities, we'd find evidence in weird places like 'media' from alternate realities.

/AND/
Obama claiming he'd been to 57 states. Would be true if alternate realities were true.

/AND/
GW Bush moving 'Matrix like fast to dodge a shoe thrown at him.

/AND/
Doctor Who Season 8 Episode 10, “In the Forest of the Night”
Where London is overrun by trees which invariably wind up saving the planet form a solar storm, when asked how everyone in London will act the next day, the Doctor responds with:

"Everyone will forget it ever happened by tomorrow"

/AND/
9/11/2001.

Where two planes struck the twin towers of the United States, tearing them down to their foundation.

and
"We will remember"
We-Will-Never-Forget.jpg

And
The Bombings in London

"We Britons will never be defeated"
7-7-bombings-520522.jpg

And "Die Glocke" Hitler's time machine...
DieBlockOrange.gif.png

Why was it called World War 2 when it only involved the North hemisphere?
Why is it called the World Series in the United States when only two countries were involved?
Why did the movie Wargames depict only Russia and the United States on Matthew Broderick's computer and a full map was on WOPR's computer?

Why do science fiction stories almost ubiquitously NEVER contain romance without war?
Why does a peacekeeping force in Star Trek always arrive locked and loaded carrying weapons?
Why does a peacekeeping force known as the US Army do the same thing?

Were the people who committed the suicide attacks in 9/11 trying to tell us - our planet something?

That maybe. Just maybe. We've collectively been in a time loop and time war?

Look at news for a place. Then travel there for yourself.

You'll quickly learn as I did.

That what is on television news is not just not real.

It's our past history.

Maybe there's more to the memories

We will remember?

Why is it so important to remember the horrors of death unless there's something we just didnt understand about life itself?

The timewar's been real, folks.

and I aim to put an end to it.

But there are multiple versions of the internet. ;) Internet2 (Internet2 - Wikipedia) is one example.

That's the Kecksburg UFO! Kecksburg UFO incident - Wikipedia Scroll down to the timeline and start reading from the 2008 entry onward.

Yeah, the bell has appeared throughout 'historical records' But as far as the internets is concerned. Hollywood seems to have a different 'internet' for every 'reality' they display, whether it's CSI, the movie Swordfish, Person of Interest, and more.

It's all indicative of how Hollywood doesn't really use real actors any longer and how they pipe in content from alternate realities to our own. This clearly reduces their costs to nil, so what they earn is almost sheer profit.

I mean. it's kind of funny how they'll continue - even through here - debunking multiple realities or 'mockingly insult' through fake peer pressure leveraging pretty astute psychological observations of the consumers because the very concept of it becoming public jeopardizes their profits.

For this planet, it's already too late, but for planets outside of this one.

My mind is what you may perceive as the entire Borg Collective.

But I regard myself as only one man.

One man who learned his historical lessons after losing World War 2.

Back