a mission to spain

A few weeks passed, everyone became like a family they were all inseperable. Amy and Eric were growing closer too. the wedding plans were progressing, jacks wounds were healing and Francie and Amy had finally gotten over their shock.

ring ring
"hey fran can you get that" sydney yelled poking her head out of the shower curtian
"sure" francie called back
"hello" francie asked as she picked up the phone
"hello, is this agent bristow" asked a grim voice on the other line
"um..no hold on" francie said
putting her hand on the reciver she walked over to the bathroom door
"hey syd its for you, and whoever it is, needs a serious additude adjustment
"ok" syd said stepping out of the bathroom dripping wet
"hello" she asked as she took the phone from Francie
"Agent bristow, this is Kendall" she heard through the phone
"yes" she answered coldly
"we need you to come back to L.A. for a few days just to sign a couple papers and get the remaining items from your house and seal up all your connections here, a jet wil be there to come pick you up in about two hours, don't pack you wont need anyhting you will be back in twenty four hours.
******IN LA CIA headquarters...the one from the first season

"agent bristow nice to see you again" she was greeted by devlin
"here are your papers just read through them sign where you need to, then contact me and we will get you a ride from here to your old house to get the rest of you belongings and you can see your mother before you leave."
she hadn't even thought about her mother the last few weeks
"oh and congratulations on your engagment" he said
"thankyou" she answered
after a couple hours she finally finished the papers
"agent bristow please follow me" a younger agent asked
getting up he led her to the lobby
looking around she spotted someone she didn't want to see
oh felgercarb
"rita?" asked a teary eyes alice
"yes" said sydney trying to withhold her feelings
"have you seen Michael, i.. I know we broke up but he hasen't called and i went to his house and it had been sold, so i.. i came here and thy said they couldn't tell me where he had gone" she asked
"im sorry i haven't seen him" sydney said smiling inside
"oh ok nice to see you" she answered
"come with me" said the agent and sydney followed him to the car

BACK AT THE ISLAND (SYDNEY IS BACK)

"hey honey" vaughn said as sydney came into the room returning from her trip
"guess who i saw" syd said flopping down on the bed
"who, cuz if you saw haladki and he had somehow come back from the dead I am going to kill my self" vaughn said sngrily
"no no dont worry, if I saw him I would have killed him myself then and there, it was alice" she said
"What the hell" he said whipping around
"where, why" he asked confused
"calm down, she was at headquarters looking for you" she answered
"why?" he asked
"hello you idiot, she was looking for you" she said laughing
"i told her i hadn't seen you" she said
"good" he said and then quikly changed the topic
"so how was the rest of the trip?" he asked her sitting down next to her
"pretty boring, but it was hard to leave my house, it was all i had left that reminded me of danny" she said resting her head on his shoulder
"im sorry" vaughn said rubbing her back
"oh hey francie said to tell you that tommorow, you and amy and her are going on a boat to one of the main island to have a girls day out, she cleared it with security, gave you guys alias' and everything" he said
"cool" she said laying down and falling asleep

Hope you like it!!!!! I had to have some alice revenge i was going to kill her but i couldn't think of a good way, even though i can think of about a hundred!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is not long but i was sick and it made some of my muslcels (how ever you spell that) hut really really bad and so my arms hurt really really bad and if i type any more i think it will make it worse so no more until the tylenol kicks in plus i am so excited that alias will finally be on!!!!!!!!!!!!! what has it been two years lol

and for those of you who want wedding bells its not that far off maybe a week or two, but since that i want to be a long one im waitin until this really big essay i have due is done, then you will get some wedding stuff!!!!!!!

sark vs. Vaughn said:
SORRY I MENT SIGNATURE OR WHATEVER THE RECTANGULAR PICTURE/MOVINE FLASHING THINGS ARE
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO EXPLANE ALIAS ELLE HAS ONE THAT IS RED AND SAYD A NEW HOPE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM OR IF SOMEONE WOULD MAKE ONE FOR ME
Well, I made mine using this funky program that came with one of my christmas presents, but you can make them if you use paint. I like using the avatars for pics because they're the perfect size for mine and also it seems anytime I try to fiddle around w/ their size they always end up looking pixelated, so whatever. You can either make just one frame or you can make like three different frames then go over to fan media, upload each frame one at a time, and *politely* ask someone over there if they can animate it for you. Or *if you do know how* you can animate it yourself. But I'm guessing from your PM you don't, but hey, I don't either. I just did the artwork, someone else did the hard work!

~Me :angel2:

P.S.- the guys over at fan media will be able to help you better than I will with the uploading and all that. You just draw them, and let them help you w/ the rest!

thanks even though most of what you said made no sense and unfortunatly i dont have paint but i think i might try to see if i could download it glad y'all liked it

a little spoiler....................................................................
"amy what is that?" asked Francie staring at the harry winston on her finger
"nothing" said amy turning the color of her hair
"spill" said Francie
"no" she said turning around trying toescape the wrath of Francie
"come on hun nobody buys a ring like that for themselves" she said staring at Amy
"fine" amy said turning around and staring at the ring

a little clif hanger too!!!!

Okay, you have some serious issues that I will choose to ignore.

What do you mean you don't have paint? Everybody has paint! It's one of the only programs every computer comes with. And if you don't have it, do you at least have a program where you can alter images or draw or do anything with an image? Because if you don't then you'll have to ask someone in Fan Media to make one for you. Just tell them what you want.

~Me :angel2:

sorry i found it, i didn't know i had it, but all i do on my computer is use kazaa do homeowrk and go here so i didnet reall yknow but do you know how to put the picture onthe signature?

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, GOD I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER (WELL EXCEPT THE THOUSAND OTHER ALIAS FANS
THE LOVERS MISSION YESYESYESYESYESYESYESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:0:0:0:0:0:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::::::::smiley:))))))
mARSHAL IS ALSO WAY WAY WAY COOL!!!!!!

I agree!!!!!!!!!! this episode rocked and next week The lovers mission Finally!!!!! hehe I am bursting in anticipation :woot: :smiley: :lol: :D :love: :jawdrop: :jump: :woot: :angelic: :smiley:

A Higher Echlon was awesome!!!!! omg! i was like glued to my tv. Marshall was so awesome lol! "i am marshall j flinkman and i am here to rescue you!" hehe. SLOANE IS SUCH AN -------!!! he like didn't even care about marshall. i swear, i almost threw my tv at the wall..lol. but anyway i am off topic. this is such a cool story..wow! i can't wait til yah post more! soon please!

yes yes and yes i loved marshall and i am dieing for it to be sunday and the whole thing with michael and francie, because we have always known about vaughn i mean he wears his feelings on his sleeve but syd man that was sooooooooooo coool!!!!!

Back