a mission to spain

****************ON THE YOT HEADED TO THE MAINLAND

"Francie how did you pull this off, it must have cost a fortune" syd said looking out the window into the clear blue water
"well, lets just say that the posted officer owes us a couple favors, so he pulled a couple strings" she said smiling
"hey im gonna go get a drink, do you guys want anything?" she asked standing up and grabbing her purse
"um, nah" declined amy
"ill have a sprite" Francie answered in the usuall bubbly tone
"ok, ill be back in a min" she said and dissapeared
"hey amy, Amy" francie said tryiing to get her attention
"ohh sorry" amy said blushing
"amy what u.........oh my god what is that?" asked Francie staring at her ring finger
"nothing" said amy turning the color of her hair
"spill" said Francie
"no" she said turning around trying toescape the wrath of Francie
"come on hun nobody buys a ring like that for themselves" she said staring at Amy
"fine" amy said turning around and staring at the ring
"eric proposed last night, but you cannot say anything because we wanted to wait to annoce it till after syd wedding" she said looking at her finger
"yeah, but honey that is like in a year or two, i mean come on" francie said
"hey what is up" syd said sliding back into her chair
"nothing" said amy quickly hiding her hand behind her back
"ok look this may be new to you but i have been spying for like 8 years, I know when people are lying" syd said looking amy straight in the eye
"well....." amy said unsure
"come on" said syd pleadingly
"eric and amy are engaged" francie blurted out
"sorry" she said in amys direction
"amy turned crimson
"noooo" said sydney
yeah" amy answered
"that is sooo great" she said
they both turned their heads in Francies direction
"looks like your the only single one now, guess your ginna have to find your self a man" amy said
"uhhh, ive had it with men, they are all asses" she said rollin her eyes
"um Francie, lets go somewhere else" said syd her eyes looking in the other direction of the room
"um ok, i wanted to go up on the deck anyway" francie said standing up
"what is it" amy whispered" letting francie get a little bit a head of them
"charlie" syd said
"what the hell is he doing here" amy snapped
"i have no clue but if we want to maintaine our covers he cannot see us" syd said harshly

OMG guys i am sooo sorry but i have to go i didnt even get time to finish , apologize for mistakes ill fix them wen i get back

Urgh... I swore to myself I would stay away from this story! But I saw that you posted, so I had to read! Really hating myself right now! :stupidcomputer:

~Me :angel2:

ideas...don't really have any original ones, but you could always make them go on a mission! it might just be me, but syd is always rescuing vaughn, so maybe he could for a change. just a thought...

"OH MY GOD, NO IT IS NOT WHO I THINK IT IS" Francie screamed
"Syd, syd look" Francie said jumping up and down while sydney tried to understand her friends exceitement at seeing her ex- fiancee
"yeah" syd said weekly
"Todd, remember from track team, Di Rossi" she said pointing at the bart tender
"noo, not Todd, god what is he doing here" syd said in amazement
"yeah, come on" Francie said
"umm hey guys who is todd di whatever" amy said twirling her hair around her finger staring at him with interest
"honey you are engaged an he is gay" francie said laughing
"yeah, he is an old friend from college" syd said making her way towards the bar
"hey todd, do you remeber me?" syd said a little nervous
"Syd?, no it cant be, the syd I knew would never be on a yot, or come up to anybody? nah"
"no, it is its me" she said as Todd walked around the bar to come and greet her
giving her a hug he sat down next to her
"so whats new......." he started but Francie walked over
"oh my god this is like a college reunion, all we need is Dean and my ex-boyfriend and we are good to go" Todd said
"boy you haven't changed a bit" Francie said sitting down next to sydney
"oh todd this is amy" Sydney said intrducing the two
"so what is new with you" he said looking at Sydney
"well not much, I got engaged'' she said beaming just at the thought of michael
"Really, well I guess you finally got over the Dean thing
"yeah, he is really great, how about you" she asked
"not much, im working here part time............................................................................

*******AS THEY RETURN HOME

"hey where is everybody?" syd said as she walked into her house
she turned on the light and walked into the kitchen seeing a note on the fridge she read it
we all went over Erics for dinner said he had something to tell us come over as soon as you get home
she read, grabbing her bag again she headed out of the door and walked to the nearby house that eric was staying in.
"hey I missed you" she was greeted by Vaughn which followed by a kiss
"hey you two we do eventually need to eat" Eric reminded them
"fine" vaughn said about five minutes later and they slowly made their way over to the table
"ok everybody, I wasn't going to tell anybody this until later, but unfortunatly some of us forget small details so i guess I am telling you this now, Amy and I are engaged" Eric said immediatly sitting down and turning beet red
"that is so great Amy" will said giving his sister a hug
"hey god luck she will organize everything you have, and completly ruin your favorite trucks and go through every thing you own so bro you are going to need all the luck you could have" said will teasingly patting eric on the back
"man that is great, and by the I just got a call from Jordan he was calling for a Balls of steel, so look forward for pay back for that one"

***SOO SOO SOO SOO SORRY GUYS I REALLY HAVE TO GO
-todd di rossi was a character from alias recruited and was really on the track team with syd and dean was this guy who turned syd down
-"balls of steel , im telling you that is what im gonna call you from now on ......... hey have you met my friend balls of steel" eric weiss episode 2.01

ahhhh alias elle maybe you can help, there is this one fan fic over st sd-1 that i read last night, it was great it was about syd and vaughn in 20 years she has vaughns son but vaughn is married to aliace and has two kids and I cant remeber the name of it help

"Mrs. Bristow please meet us a head quarters now" said a familiar through the phone
"ok, ill be there in ten" syd said ans she woke vaughn up from the couch and they walked out the door a short way to a small building where a few agants had been residing and using as a small headquarters
"hey, shalman" she said greeting her new superior
"good morning agent bristow, agent vaughn" he said slightly bowing his head with each
"we recently accuired intel from Jaco Ellea that there is a rambadi artifact in this russian storage building, this glass ball is a huge part of the rambaldi puzzle so it is vital that you get it, Dixion will also be assisting you in this mission. Claypoole has the tech"
"ok, basic stuff, tranq gun, and you are going to love this" agent claypoole stated holding up a small ring" ok see black stone, press it and for 30 seconds everything within a mile radius is silent, giving you time to breack the 12 foot window without the gaurds hearing"
he said
"got it, you leave in 6 hours" shalman said turning on his heel and leaving

"hey fran, I have a trip, i should be home tuesday" syd said as she callled fran to let her no that they were leaving and that donavan needed to be fed
"ok, have fun, be back soon" said francie

"hey syd, come look at this" vaughn called from the other room
"what.........." but she stopped
"noooo, who would do that" syd asked
E was doing a show on low- grade reporters well Will made the top five most interesting and his "life story" was being revealed
"an that is bull felgercarb, he dosent even no those people" she said staring at his so called friends who were telling about his so called life
"im sorry syd" vaughn said as she sat down on the couch a look of udder bewilderment on her face

RUSSIA

"ok one gaurd to your left and then you are clear" dixion said through the intercom, but syd was already all over the gaurd and he was soon knocked out
"ok. one two three..........." syd counted and then hooking on her harness she pressed the black stone, everything going silent as she went crashing through two windows, once she reached the level with the Rambaldi device, she was pretty banged up from the window.
click
"ahh Mrs. Bristow" said a disgustingly familiar voice
"sark" but she said no more, the gun went off, and she immediatly knocked him out, luckily he had bad aim
she was about to pick up the glass ball when she saw something sticking out of Sarks pocket picking it up she put it in her jacket and varefully lifted up the glass ball and put it into the styrafome padded metal case.
"Kings I got the ball, ill be at the extraction point in two minutes"
she said to vaughn through the comm
"ok" he said

Three minutes later she was stumbling into the golden black van
"syd, are you ok" said dixion from the drivers seat, seeing the huge gash in her back, half from sark half from the glass
"yeah im fine" she said
"no your not, that is really bad honey" vaughn said getting out of his seat and stumbled towards her to get a closer look
"look i will ive, out this in your computer, i got it off sark" she said handing him the disk
"Sark what the hell was he doing here" vaughn said
"i dunno, but put the disk in your laptop
"holy felgercarb" vaughn said staring at the screen
"syd this is the bible" he said in disbelif
"no, no way"syd said crwling over, suddenly relizong the pain she was in
"look it dosent matter we can dead drop it at the airport, your back is bleeding badly and you are not ok" vaughn said picking up the first aid kit
"hes right'' dixion said piping up
"fine" syd pouted as she took of her jacket
"syd that is really bad" vaughn said as he out pressure on it
"owwwww" syd squirmed as vaughn touched the cut
"hey hey its ok" vaughn said soothingly massaging her shoulders
his touch sent a chill through her back, making her ct feel better
"look that should do until later, he said finishing bandagin it and kissing her head
they leaned back and just laid there
"syd, syd" vaughn said quietly
"hmm" she said picking her head off his chest
"hey we are at the airport we have to go"he said helping her up
"ow owowowow" she said getting a sudden shoot of pain
"come on, we will be in the plane in a couple minutes
vaughn said slipping his hand around her waist........................

sorry but i have some really big tests tommorow so i have to go
more later, but friends and will and grace are on tonite so dont expect more tonighet
and if anybody knows what the fan fic at sd-1 is where it is set in 20 years and syd has vaughns kid and vaughn is married to alice?

Back