A moment of silence

Redfang

Cadet
This year E3 has banned booth babes from the convention. As if we gamers don't take enough criticism for being geeks. :angry:

Here is a collection of over 500 pages of booth babe photos from previous years, to tide us over until E3 regains its senses.

Originally posted by Redfang@Apr 15 2006, 01:53 PM
This year E3 has banned booth babes from the convention. As if we gamers don't take enough criticism for being geeks. :angry:

Here is a collection of over 500 pages of booth babe photos from previous years, to tide us over until E3 regains its senses.
Whta are you seroius?! This isn't a time for silence, but a moment of rage!!!!

Originally posted by soltys@Apr 15 2006, 04:21 PM
Uhmm..

No sexy women on E3 this time ?

Nuuuuuuuu :( :( :(
It's tragic isn't it :( where did you hear of this anyways?

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 15 2006, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 15 2006, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-soltys@Apr 15 2006, 04:21 PM
Uhmm..

No sexy women on E3 this time ?

Nuuuuuuuu  :(  :(  :(
It's tragic isn't it :( where did you hear of this anyways? [/b][/quote]
I heard about it some time ago. But here is one article about it.

Originally posted by Chaotic@Apr 15 2006, 11:52 PM
It looks like there will still be booth babes. They just have to wear more clothing.
And the lord said 'YES!!!'

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 16 2006, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 16 2006, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chaotic@Apr 15 2006, 11:52 PM
It looks like there will still be booth babes. They just have to wear more clothing.
And the lord said 'YES!!!' [/b][/quote]

I'll let you all know.

On a sidenote, the 500 pages of booth babes, if you look over the years, the outfits seem to have gotten smaller and smaller and smaller.

I need to borrow a good digital camera. I think mine is .023 megapixels.

Originally posted by HJ-Royce+Apr 17 2006, 11:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HJ-Royce @ Apr 17 2006, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 16 2006, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Chaotic
@Apr 15 2006, 11:52 PM

And the lord said 'YES!!!'

I'll let you all know.

On a sidenote, the 500 pages of booth babes, if you look over the years, the outfits seem to have gotten smaller and smaller and smaller.

I need to borrow a good digital camera. I think mine is .023 megapixels. [/b][/quote]
Your camera was specifically made to just give the general color of the area huh?

Wait, E3 is a game convention?

I thought it was a prize for us lonely developers for working so hard.

I finally get a call to the big show and they do away with the reason I was going in the first place.

The Horror.

Originally posted by HJ-Cirakin@Apr 17 2006, 04:29 PM
Wait, E3 is a game convention?

I thought it was a prize for us lonely developers for working so hard.

I finally get a call to the big show and they do away with the reason I was going in the first place.

The Horror.
Hopefully I'll be participating in E3 next year. IT was $500 this year, and I couldn't come up with the money, but owning a fansite, and being apart of a gaming network enables me to go. So hopefully next year, and hopefully they'll re-instate the babes.

hmm.
guess alot of people wont be going then.
its like swapping car babes from motorshows with fat sweaty businessmen
how many cars will they sell then? not many.

bad move for E3

Guys, all they said is no "nudity, partial nudity, or bathing suit bottoms"

There will still be booth babes. There will still be plenty of cleavage.

Originally posted by HJ-Goat@Apr 18 2006, 03:32 AM
Guys, all they said is no "nudity, partial nudity, or bathing suit bottoms"

There will still be booth babes. There will still be plenty of cleavage.
That ruins half of the fun still. Literly.

Most of these girls dont have to wear little next to nothing to be hot as felgercarb. If they had done away with female activities at E3 such as this, i am pretty sure you would hear so much felgercarb about it. The ytmnd site's servers would be exploding at that waking moment. Not to mention, i know plenty of people who solely go just to see some hot ass at E3( or atleast they say they do :rolleyes: ).

Back