A must for season 5

Everyone's favourite season was season 2 well the majority and cuz the main girl Syd did such a great job at hiding her life of a spy and what has been missed in season 3, and no matter how good season 4 was the show started out with, was this woman trying to control her life and hiding things. This season everyone she knows is in the same office. Nadia and Weiss should have never been recruited into APO giving Sydney clueless friends .(francie and will)

So give Sydney another friend, who has a normal job! Just my opinion.

I tottally agree. Season 2 was the best season, and in the fifth season they need to go back to some of the feel that the show had in season 1 and 2.

I won't put up an arguement. I liked it when Sydney has friends outside of her job. There needs to be another deminsion added to the show.

they need to bring will back so he can be Sydney's friend. Also Nadia have to stay more at home and be Sydney's friend. Loved it in seson 1 when sydney had some friends at home to. Hope we will se more of that in season 5

IMO, Season 2 got REALLY good after "Phase One" it didn't have anything to do with Syd hiding her "life" But that is just me.

I am sick of everyone b****ing about how the show isn't as good, IMO it is fantastic, it is the best show on TV at the moment and all b****ing is doing is bringing it down. I am scared that all the negativity is going to make ABC cancel the show. Can't we all just support it a bit more??

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahahaha yeah, that would make sense (y) season 2 was the best! it's the one i watch on dvd the most lol
[post="1384033"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Same here, I watch my season 2 DVDs the most. I think there were a few good episodes at the start of the season, but the second half was just so amazing.

I totally agree! Syd needs some diversity in her relationships. She can't just have friends at work. Like that guy, Sam...can't remember the episode name, but anyway. She just saved him, and then at the end they part. It would have been nice if they had become friends, don't ya'll think?

*Shadow*

Season 2 was absoultely amazing...the second half especially! How can you not love episodes like "Double Agnet" and "Phase One" This season really let us see all of the characters for who they are, and it is true, about how Sydney had friends..(except one was a Fembot...) but Will, he added so much to the show, and now since KC is down...he may be back...heres to hoping that Vaughn lives!

i think season one was the best. the show had a solid "bad guy" and everyone knew against what they were fighting. sure there was still mystery and suspense, but there was that backbone of a bad guy and rambaldi. the show centered on the job with the relationships sort of as a second, instead of the other way around.

m-c

Back